Hateful brothers

In the 15th century the angels elite wasn't so big as it is today. They could choose where they wanted to go , and who they wanted to be. But usually they went as white or black. You were asked at the age of 16 to decide to what group do you belong. It was like that for 6 centuries but then ,when Gorout came to the throne he didn't want to loose any of his dark angels. So he did what he thought was best and gave out a rule for black angels to never come to contact with white angels , nor to pleage to their side. Those who didn't obey would be killed instantly.
Everyone did as he wanted. Years have now passed, maybe even a century..who  keeps track anymore..and everyone is doing what he says.
On the other side Jonathan was a peaceful ruler and an excellent king,but he had a dark past. You see Gorout didn't do what he did out of nowhere. He was jealous. Jealous with his brother ... Jonathan. They were both born in the dark family but Jonathan at the age of 16 decided to go to the opposite side. He thought of him self as a nice, compassionate ruler and that he had good inside of him. But his brother didn't appreciate him leaving. He called him an outcast,a life's mistake ,a sin. He was so angry that he almost set the whole city on fire.
But Jonathan could not pass the opportunity to go where he belongs.
So now too brothers ,so different, so angry at each other ,fought for their beliefs. Well they claimed that they were in a war because of that....but it goes much,much deeper.

So now you know their history. You are starting , piece by piece ,to have a full puzzle set . You know almost everything except two things.
First... You don't know what happened to Zambovia and Daniel after the betrayal..and
Second... You don't know who I am fighting against and why.

Buckle up! This will be a long ride.....