Chapter 1, We take our own paths

"Come on Joonie give it back" you get on your tippy toes to grab whats in Namjoons' hand

"or what?"

You make eye contact with the man that stands in your way of getting to your precious key chain, that Hobi gave to you for your birthday like 10 years ago.

"Namjoon I'm serious give it back!!!"

"Who's Namjoon?"he looks around to found who Namjoon is. You know why he's acting like that because he wants you to call him 'oppa'. You look up at him with your puppy eyes and say "Please oppa, can I have my key chain back." He looks at you and slowly put his arm down, then you snatched your key chain from his hand and giggled.

"You're to easy" you looked at him smiling wide and he returns you with a smile just as big. "Where are the others aren't they to meet us after school?"

"I have no clue where they could be princess"

You could tell that Namjoon was lying, you knew that where you were going the others will be there but you just acted clueless. Continuing on your way to a unknown place 'i get killed, at least i get to for fill my wish'. Namjoon stops and turns to me.

"You know what day it is?"

"umm, December 12"

"No silly, its our 11th year that we all have known each other"

"So, its not like we are all married, why does it matter we are friends and will always be that"

Namjoon lightly laughs and rubs behind his neck. He step forward and then hugged you. "Don't ever change Y/N i like how you are princess" You hugged him tighter "i can't promise that but i'll try just for you". He grabs your wrist and pulls you to a restaurant with the other hyungs.

"SURPRISE!!!" They all yell at you with excitement, their all smiling big, laughing and giggling. I hope this never ends I want these boys to keep this up.

"SO! Where's the food" licking his lips

"Yoogi, we have to order the food, knucklehead"

"Don't call me that Y/N I don't like you calling me that"

We all laugh at what yoogi just said and continue to talk like we always do. Being with the boys made you feel like no one in the world could destroy it. You looked at Jimin he has been very quiet this whole time, looking at his face you start to get to worry. You sit next to him and you nudge him on the shoulder lightly.

"What's wrong chimmy?"

"Oh nothing it is just that this is our last year all together, all of the boys will be beside me but you won't"

"Hey don't look at me like that we will keep in touch I promise, it's just I took a different path than you guys" you smiled at him trying to make him feel better.

"We are going to miss your smile Y/N" He hugs you and you hug him back tighter knowing what he said will hurt later on. Your eyes felt watery but you sucked it up and tried not to cry in front of everyone.

"Alright foods here"

You let go of Jimin and smiled at him and everyone started eating there food, sharing, picking up food from other plates and joking around.

*After eating*

"What's next?" You said

"Just follow our lead Y/N"

"You know this is not far, you all know what's going to happen I have no clue"

We all leave the restaurant leaving with smiles on our faces. Going to a park that we meet on.

"OMG, Jungkook remember you feel off the swing because pushed you to hard"

Jungkook looked down embarrassed. looking at him you felt bad but you knew it wouldn't hurt him. You got closer to him, grabbing his arm, pulling towards the swing.

"Come on Jungkook your much bigger now you won't get hurt"

He looked down again blushing and you laughed on how adorable he was acting. The others come your way and started to tell fun memories you all had together.

"Guys, so since you are going to debut in about 6 or 7 months and I won't be there when it happens, let's celebrate it next week of our new future how does that sound?" They all agreed to meeting up next week.