Y7 C4~ Godric's Hollow

It was a mistake to come go to Godric's Hollow, and all the managed to achieve was breaking Harry's wand beyond prepare, and almost being killed by Voldemort's snake. We should've known it was a trap from the start— Bathilda's demeanour alone didn't sit right with me, and now we've gone two steps back. We're no closer to finding nor destroying horcruxes than where we already were.

My heart raced as I was woken by the sound of voices. There was no way we were found. I looked over Hermione and noticed she had woken from her sleep too; she looked equally as confused.

"Hermione! Y/n!" We heard Harry yell, sounding cheery. We instantly relaxed. I nodded to her and she got up, the both of us stepping out of the tent and into the cold air of the forrest terrain.

"Is everything all right?" Hermione asked Harry as he blew into his hands and rubbed them together for warmth.
Harry smiled. "It's fine. Actually, you know, it's more than fine."
I looked at him only before spotting Ron approaching. My eye widened and I inhaled, looking to the ground just knowing Hermione was going to shit herself over this.

"Hey." Was all Ron said, a nervous smile on his face.

Hermione stared at him for a brief moment before she took strides towards him, throwing his bag off that hung on his shoulders and dropping into the ground. "You-" she shoved him aggressively. "-complete-" she aggressively grabbed a fistful of leaves and dirt, throwing it at him. "-ass, Ronald Weasley!" She looked ready to kill him. "You show up here after weeks-," grabbing the bag from the ground she yeets it to his legs. "-and you say 'hey'?"

She snapped, turning around to Harry, storming up to him. "Where's my wand, Harry? Where's my wand?" HAHA SHE'S ABOUT TO KILL A HOE.
Harry backed up to the tree behind him cowardly. "I don't know."
"Harry Potter, give me my wand."
"I don't have it!"

I just watched, snickering with a shit-eating grin.

"How come he's got your wand?" Ron asked, unfazed after being shouted at and assaulted by Hermione.
"Never mind why he's got my wand." She hissed back, turning to look at him with a heaving chest. She really worked herself up over this.
"What is that?" Hermione enquired as she stepped closer to Ron, noticing the broken locket of the Horcrux. WAIT— WHEN? "You destroyed it." She noted, looking surprised. "And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?"
"It's a long story."
"Don't think this changes anything."
"Oh, of course not," Ron retorted sarcastically. "I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything?"

Ron sighed. "Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you."
"How did you?" I asked him, finally adding to the... conversation?
"With this," He answered, showing his deluminator. "It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub keeping away from some Snatchers... and I heard it."
"It?"
"A voice... your voice, Hermione... coming out of it."
"And what exactly did I say, may I ask?"
"My name." Hermione deadpanned.

"Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew. And sure enough, it floated toward me, the ball of light went right to my chest, straight through me." He gestured to his heart. "Right here." My heart. "And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go, so I Disapparated and came to this hillside. It was dark. I had no idea where I was. I just hoped that one of you would show yourself. And you did."

I watched Hermione carefully as she left back to the tent, leaving Ron, Harry and I outside in the cold.

"How long do you reckon she'll stay mad at me?" Ron asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart and she'll come round." Harry remarked. I snorted.

Ron then looked at me, smiling modestly and holding his arms out awkwardly, asking for a hug just by his actions.

"You deserved that, you prick," I murmured to him as I walked over, smiling when I was closer. "But I'm glad you're okay." When I pulled away from the embrace, I smiled before jabbing him hard in the stomach, making him hunch over and clutch it. "But if you ever put us through your bullshit meltdowns again I swear I'm going to punch you so hard in the throat you'll go purple in the face."

"Noted." He stuttered out as he gasped for air.

===

💚🐍 HAPPY SLYTHERIN PRIDE DAY TO ALL MAH FELLOW SLYTHERIN'S!!! 🐍💚

Okie I know I don't usually write A/N's in chapters but today I've made an exception.

I have a special announcement Drumroll please...

WE HAVE FANART!!!!!

THANKS SM TO @Xesteriia !!!

LIKE I LITERALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH??? ITS BEAUTIFUL KSHKSHSKSH 💜💜💜💜💜