Author's Note

What a long road it has been 😅

I've come to announce that there will be only one, maybe two, more updates and then Pairs will be completed!

I really do appreciate all of you who have stuck it out with me until the end, and to show my grattitude, I offer a gift!

*Drum rolllll*

I would like to offer you guys the chance to vote for the next story I will publish. Now it won't be up right after Pairs is done, but I expect it to be pretty soon after. So, without further ado... 

1. Miko

The story of a girl who finds out she is the reincarnation of a goddess! Due to some unfortunate circumstances, Miko's soul had been separated from her immortal body and after 22 years of some weird tinder dates, a beautiful man claiming to be her servant approaches her. What will happen once she regains her memories? And who attacked her to begin with? And what will happen with her hot man-servant??

2. Poisonous

The story about a villian, not a hero. Clara was made into a sacrificial offering and woke up in a strange world of monsters. And she was supposed to be the Queen of them? Clara is a vain, thieving and selfish girl, but surrounded by monsters, she feels like she has finally found somewhere she belongs. After she has married the ugly, but oddly endearing, Vittra King, she was shown a vision of the past. Now, she lusts for revenge on the wrongs done to her kingdom. If you like strong, bad ass protagonist, and want something a little different, this is for you.

3. Taming the Beast

Paisley has been abandoned by her gambling mother, and finds herself alone. When offered a sketchy, but well paying job as a nanny, she accepts. Little does she know, she'll be caring after a twenty three year old wild man. This book is sweet, steamy, and will cause any women to swoon.

Ok so please vote in the comments! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will announce the winning book in the last update for Pairs!

Please please vote on which one sounds best, I really do care what you guys are interested in, and have started writing these books and a few more. I want to know what my readers would enjoy reading, because I care about the content I put out for you all!

Love you lots❤❤❤ -Bree