"You want to replace them already? You just did last week."

"God knows that I would be able to change them when I need two. So let's just do it now."

He nods and we get up. "Let's do this."

Shoto's POV

I was sitting in my room when people started texting me with questions.

"Did you hear the news?"

"How do you feel about it?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Have you seen your brother?"

"Dabi is Touya?!"

"Your brother is a villain?"

I run downstairs and turn on the news. What the hell did Endeavor do? As soon as I turn on the TV an interview comes on.

"So Endeavor, how seriously are you taking these claims about your missing son actually being on of the most wanted villains in Japan?"

"Well, I have had numerous tests done on the side and we have learned that Dabi is Touya." People in the background gasp.

"How do you plan to get him into custody?"

"This." He looks straight at the camera with that glare he always used when I did something wrong.

"To the villain Dabi, I know you're watching this and how your biggest secret has been revealed to the public, if you don't show up at my agency by 2pm, that boyfriend of yours is dead. You know I don't bluff."

He walks away and the new reporter starts talking again.

"You heard it here first folks, the villain Dabi will mostly likely be in custody by 2 this afternoon. Back to you Mirra."

The screen goes back to the first reporter and I know I shouldn't watch this, but, I do anyways.

"Wow. Todoroki Touya is revealed to be the villain we all know as Dabi. If I heard that correctly Endeavor threatened the villain with the deaths of his boyfriend? Who is this man?  Now, back to our other headlines."

I gasp and I can practically hear Dabi's screams. His cries. Shigaraki comforting him and calming him down.

I pick up my phone to call Endeavor. The phone only rings once until I hear him pick up.

"Hello?"

"Why do you do that?! Threaten him!"

"Shoto, he has killed dozens of people! How else are we supposed to arrest him?"

"You could of given him more time! Time to be the person you never were. You could have given him more time." My voice softens at the last sentence. I don't let him respond and hang up on him. I go back to my room and just sit in the darkness.

Shigaraki POV

After doing the staples we decided to throw some dye over the red in his hair. We didn't have time to bleach it so we just put the black over it. This made it a dark shade of maroon. Once that was done we just cuddled on the couch. He kept kissing my head and telling me how beautiful or how amazing I am. We put on our favorite movie and throw the fluffiest blanket he can find over us. I run my fingers through his hair.

"I should just decay Endeavor."

He chuckles. "I wish. I want to set him on fire."

We both laugh. Then an alarm rings. The alarm for 1:30 pm. He slowly gets up and goes into our room. When he comes back he hands me a box.

"Don't open it until I'm gone okay?"

Tears prick at my eyes. "Okay."

He kisses me on the lips and embraces me for probably the last time. "Always remember that I love you."

"I love you too."

Then we break apart and he starts to leave.

"I love you Tomura."

Then the door closes behind him. My insides feel like they're on fire. Burning to go after him. Burning to stop him. I take of my gloves and hold onto the closest thing to me. I have no clue what it is but before I know it it's gone. I collapse to the floor and feel my life falling apart. My eyes betray me and let the tears fall. The salty water lands in my mouth and dryness coats my throat. My head hits the ground and I sob until I have no more tears left.

No one's POV

The tall man walked down the street with out a care in the world and a heavy heart. For the first time in years he didn't bother with a mask and hoodie to hide behind. He walked with his purple scars on display. His hair sticking up in all directions. People gaped at the man. Parents quickly pulling children closer to them as he passed. He noticed this and made butterflies of hot blue fire around his body. He used to do this for his siblings when he told stories. Make the dangerous models for their entertainment. Even though it burned him. Even though it caused permanent scars on his body. Even though it hurt. Oh how much the scarred man wishes he could do that for his future child. The a child that will never exist. He wishes for a family that will never exist. The thing about his wishes, they're like trying to grab water. Impossible to accomplish.

The butterflies start soaring through the sky and fading out. People looked at the man and how strangely he was acting compared to the cold and cruel villain they always heard about. The man that has killed dozens. The man that was once a scared little boy. A hurt boy. A boy that was only taught hatred. That took months to even remotely trust someone. All except one person. The man arrived at the place where his father blackmailed him to go. Threatened him to get him to go to. The cuffs feel cold on his burned wrists. The people talk but none of it is heard by the man. For, he doesn't care what they are saying.

One day, they will pay for this.

They'll all pay for this.

I PUBLISHED THIS THEN REALIZED I DIDNT HAVE A TITLE UNTIL SOMEONE VOTED FOR IT. i really need more sleep.