ⅩⅩⅠ. I Will Not Keep Calm And You Can Go Fuck Yourself

Did I mention that I was mad? 

Why did Severus have to be such an ass? Protecting me? That's bullshit. There are so many ways to go about that that don't include being verbally abusive to your own students.

I wasn't stupid, I knew why he was doing it. I knew about Harry. Before I let the crazy band of wizards take me I Iris Messaged Chiron and he told me about it, the basics at least.

I knew that Harry was destined to die, it was written in the stars or something. Neither can live while the other survives or some other bullshit like that. And Severus knew it too, I'm not that dull.

When we went to Diagon Alley to get my wand he said something to me, 

"I don't know Percy, alright? I didn't want to bring you into this at all. It's way too dangerous for someone who doesn't even know how to disarm their opponent to fight against someone who can kill you with one word. I told Dumbledore that you didn't deserve to be dragged into anything else again but he... he keeps... He keeps sending out kids to die."

That last comment. He meant Harry. Dumbledore had plans for Harry that didn't end with him living to be fifty. He was raising him like a pig for slaughter, and I was supposed to be part of it, probably dying by his side. Sounded exactly like something the gods would do. Oh wait, they have been doing that for centuries. I guess our worlds weren't that different. Both Wizards and gods were cruel.

So I understood why Severus thought he was doing the right this by being an ass, but in the end it wouldn't matter and that's what made me mad. Harry would still die.

No, when it came to the cosmos you had to take a different approach. You had to destroy it completely at its core. 

And that's what I intended to do, without Severus, Dumbledore, or even Harry knowing. Because knowing that he was being used by the one he trusted most would absolutely shatter him, I know I wouldn't have been happy if Chiron sold me out to Gaea.

I've been researching in a way that would make Annabeth proud, but there obviously weren't a lot of step by step books called "How to Piss Off the Fates, Chaos, and the Whole Cosmos at Once." I heard they had a library here but I doubted there would be much, maybe I could ask-

That's when I bumped into Harry.

"What are you doing here?"

He tumbled back and when he opened his mouth, I was surprised he could be so loud. "THAT UMBRIDGE WOMAN IS HORRIBLE, SHE SENT ME TO MCGONGALL!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" I yelled back.

"BECAUSE I'M MAD!" I got that much.

"OH REALLY? GOOD BECAUSE I'M MAD TOO!"

"WHY ARE YOU MAD?" He asked.

"SEVERUS IS BEING A DICK!"

Harry waved his wand around in confusion. "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS!"

"WE ARE, DOESN'T MEAN HE ISN'T A DICK!"

"WELL UMBRIDGE SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT VOLDEMORT AND EVERYTHING AND SHE GAVE ME DETENTION FOR A WEEK!"

"THAT HORRID TOAD!" I would have said some nastier stuff about her but burning her like that would have left her permanently crippled.

"YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOAD TOO?"

"YEAH!" I yelled, there was a lot of yelling going around.

"THANK MERLIN, I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING STUFF AGAIN!"

"WHAT ELSE DID SHE DO!" 

Harry was starting to turn redder than Will after a sunny afternoon. "SHE BANNED US FROM LEARNING ACTUAL MAGIC SPELLS IN, WAIT FOR IT, MAGIC CLASS!" 

"HOW DOES THAT WORK?" I asked.

"I DON'T KNOW, SHE'S CORRUPT!"

"JUST LIKE THE MINISTRY!"

"EXACTLY!" Harry rebelled.

"OKAY I HAVE TO GO NOW, HAVE FUN WITH MCGONGALL!"

"OKAY! THIS WAS VERY THERAPEUTICAL!" His voice was starting to die down a little. 

"YOU THINK SO?"

"YES!"

That filled me with a strange amount of pride. Maybe after all this was over, I could get a license in therapy at the Camp Jupiter. "THANK YOU, I TRY!"

"WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP YELLING BEFORE PEOPLE THINK WE'RE CRAZY!"

"THEY ALREADY THINK YOU'RE CRAZY HARRY, SO JUST EMBRACE IT!" 

"YEAH, FUCK WHAT THEY BLOODY THINK!" He was learning from the best.

"EXACTLY!" 

"SEE YOU AFTER CLASSES?"

"YES, OUTSIDE THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM!"

I still couldn't find my way to the bathroom, much less a rival dorm room. "WHERE THE HELL IS THAT?"

"IT'S IN A TOWER! JUST ASK SOME GHOST!" There were like twenty towers...

"OKAY SEE YOU THEN, LOVE YOU!"

"SEE YOU LATER HONEY!" And with that he ran off in the opposite direction and I got back to what I was doing.

Wait, what was I doing?

Day four of quarantine, I need to get out

Day four of quarantine, I need to get out. Nothing is happening.

 Nothing is happening