ⅠⅠⅠ. Voldemorts Grandson

━━━━━━━☆Harry☆━━━━━━━

I was furious.

Not only did I have to stay at the Dursleys while everyone here was already planning on taking out Voldemort, it turned out Dumbledore had a nasty surprise for me.

It was the first time Dumbledore came around since he brought me here and he said that he had something important to say. For the first time, we were supposed to attend the Order of The Phoenix meeting. And it did not go well.

"What do you mean that monster has a grandson!" I roared, jumping to my feet.

"Harry, I know that you're angry..." started Dumbledore but I cut him off.

"What do you think! That little spawn of evil is a Death Eater!"

"I agree with Harry, that bloody kids got to be evil." Said Ron.

"You're being ridiculous!" Shrieked Mrs. Weasley, "The poor kid might not even know he's a wizard!"

"No Molly!" Yelled Sirius, "Dumbledore is the ridiculous one! I will not let that evil child get near my godson!"

"He's a brave man that's been through a lot." Argued Dumbledore.

"Yeah, a lot." I sneered. "Like killing innocent people."

"Harry, you don't even know him. He might be the nicest person you've ever met." Said Lupin. "When you first met your own godfather you thought he was a killer. Why don't you give him the benefit of the doubt, it's what anyone deserves."

"Sirius, you shouldn't be calling him evil because of his parentage. You're a perfect example yourself, you turned out to be the exact opposite of the Black family. I know Percy's the same." Dumbledore said calmly.

"Fine!" Shouted Sirius. "But if that boy hurts even a single hair on Harry's head I will personally murder him!" With that he stormed off.

Two hours later we were apparating to this Death Eaters house. It was just me, Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

We ended up in an alley where I saw a truck labeled Delphi Strawberry Service. Probably some kind of code name. I wondered why Dumbledore trusted this guy.

Suddenly we saw two kids emerge from the back of the truck. A girl with shocking gray eyes and blonde hair in princess curls and a boy with sea green eyes and messy black hair. They were both pretty lean and muscular and had orange t-shirts that said CHB on them.

"I'm going to miss you Seaweed Brain." Said the girl, kissing the boys cheek. She was pretty but a type of scary pretty. Like, don't drool on me or I'll cut your head off pretty.