Ⅷ. Poor Ron

━━━━━━━☆Percy☆━━━━━━━

I took them for a ride.

When I mean "a ride" I mean we flew about 30 seconds and Ron threw up.

Right behind us.

It was like, I don't know, a barf rainbow, shooting out of Blackjacks behind.

It hit Guido in the face.

He was not a happy pony let me tell you that much.

While he was yelling at me while I tried to wipe it off with Ron's magic scarf, Porkpie couldn't stop laughing.

"Hehawhehawhehawhehawhehawhehawehawhehawhehawhehawhehawhehaw"

Honestly, it wasn't that funny.

Ok maybe it was.

But poor Ron was so red it even hurt me.

"I puked on a horse. I should not fly. I puked on a horse. Merlins beard I'm not gonna have any friends."

"Chill man, happens to the best of them. I still remember when Frank was flying with me for the first time."

Oh the memory brought joy to my face. Macho Frank, puking off of Blackjack, then turning to a small adorable little puppy, and falling off. Oh you should have seen it. Hilarious I tell ya.

Piper laughed. "I remember too well! Poor Frank, he must have been so embarrassed. It was in front of Hazel and Leo too. Leo still hasn't let it go."

"I think we can keep going. We'll be there shortly."

We arrived.

And guess what.

We had a nice welcome party.

The Minotaur was invited.

We landed.

And we were charged.

Then circled.

By hundreds of thirsty looking beasts.

Just a day in the life of a demigod.

I know boring right.

I really hope you kids know I'm being sarcastic.