Chapter 31: Cannibal Raptor

....Cannibal raptor! That’s a cannibal raptor!

The golden light in Tan Tu’s eyes shot up, and all his wildness burst out at this moment. He rushed to the tree at an unprecedented speed, grabbed the right wing of the cannibal raptor on Su Ce’s back and dragged down a large piece of feather attached to the flesh.

Su Ce broke out in a cold sweat. He didn’t feel anything coming behind him at all. Although some wind passed through his ears, he only thought it was the wind wandering in the woods. He didn’t expect something to come!

If Tan Tu hadn’t hunted the hyenas soon, he would have been the prey of this raptor... He certainly lacked the necessary precautions to live here.

Su Ce looked at the lion and the raptor tearing each other. He felt his eyes red. He was so frightened he could hardly move.

He now personally felt the danger of dying. Even though he was frightened, he still keep up his strong spirit and starts to pay attention to the surrounding environment.

Tan Tu has a strong sense of killing because he almost...almost lost his newly-married partner because of this damn bird! As if he was possessed by the beast God, nothing could stop his determination to kill the cannibal raptor!

Cannibal raptor, the overlord in the sky. Its two wings are five or six meters long, and its size is close to two meters long. Although it may seem slightly smaller than the golden lion, it actually looked like a curtain when its two wings are opened wide that it can wrapped you up.

Tan Tu’s heart panicked for a reason. The two claws of this cannibal raptor have great grasping power. They can easily drive Orc cubs and even females to the sky. However, there are very few birds and Orcs living in this place. Other males cannot fly into the sky, if Su Ce was really caught by it, even if Tan Tu is even more powerful, he could not save him in time.

Moreover, the habits of this cannibal raptors are very strange.

If it just catches people in the lair to eat meat, it’s easy to handle. Tan Tu may intermittently tell the past that he can find a way to save people before they land and eat. Even if he eats less meat, he lives at least... But the cannibal raptors like to eat Orc’s brain. When it reaches the nest, it will suck up the contents and dig out the eyeballs of its prey to eat—these are the greatest delicacies for them.

Su Ce doesn’t know this yet, and luckily he doesn’t.

No matter how calm a person is, he will not just feel sick and scared after knowing that he was almost sucked out.

Tan Tu and the cannibal raptor are fighting each other. The beak of the cannibal is very hard, like a hook—perhaps to facilitate it to enjoy its favorite things?

In any case, Tan Tu won’t let it go.

The cannibal raptor stole a chicken without corroding it[1]. Under the cover of leaves like a canopy, it actually followed the two for a while. It was not easy to wait for the male to go hunt, he aimed at an opportunity and rushed down quickly—but it didn’t expect that this male was so fierce he got the hyena within a few clicks and turned around immediately.

By the time it wanted to give up its chance, it was too late, the fierce male had already bitten its wings. At this point, it can only fight with the male to the end...in order to save its life.

When it got injured, it fell into the wind. The cannibal raptor’s wings fluttered and beat the golden lion fiercely. When the powerful force stirred the wind, it was like pumping a piece of pig iron. However, the lion was even more fierce in hiding and even tore it with its claws—immediately, feathers flew everywhere, shocking the eyes.