Chapter 19: Twins' Invitation

Su Ce stepped out and saw a beautiful pair of twins playing under the tree. To be precise, one who looks bored while pulling grasses, and the other who’s timidly pulling his skirt behind.

Su Ce have met them twice. The first time was when his vision was still blurred. The second time, he was too hasty to see them well. Now he can see them properly, he can say they’re really cute.

Whether it’s the hair that looks very soft and shiny, the skin that is slightly wheat-ish but still delicate, or the body that seems to crumble at a touch. This rather delicate facial features all show the "preciousness" of these two little guys.

Su Ce felt as if he was seeing a child on the Earth.

Judging from the appearance of the twins, according to Su Ce’s common sense, they’re only about ten years old.

They are really small...

After seeing Su Ce, Ai Guo, the more lively one, showed a big smile first, “It’s brother Ah Ce! Hi! I’m Ai Guo! Do you still remember me?” This child has short hair and looks healthy.

The long haired one with small smile and red cheeks also said, “Brother Ah Ce, I... I’m Ai Mi.” This child, maybe he was deprived of nutrition during pregnancy. He looks thinner than his brother.

Su Ce nodded, “Hello.”

Glancing at the twins, they ran over with laughter, holding Su Ce’s hand from left to right, “Brother Ah Ce!”

Su Ce was involuntarily pulled by this two to sit under the tree, one on the left and the other on the right.

He was at a loss... These two, how to... Play?

Seeing Su Ce’s clothes, Ai Guo smiled shyly, “Isn’t Tan Tu very kind to brother Ah Ce? All clothes are made of red silk. He must have spent a lot of bones!”

Su Ce paused and looked at himself, “...Red silk?”

Ai Guo raised his head, held his chin in his hand, and said, “Brother Ah Ce doesn’t know yet? Red silkworm is a kind of worm that can spin silk, which is very difficult to raise. The eggs can only hatch in a warm caves, and because it’s not easy to lay eggs, they can only be preserved in the Patriarch’s place. Every female can receive them when she grows up, but only ten for the first time. If the number of eggs hatched is not more than five, it’s not allowed to continue.”

He said and looked at Ai Mi, who was holding his skirt with his hand. He helped his brother saying, “And... and there are spinning and weaving works, especially weaving...”

Seeing his brother was really shy, Ai Guo sighed and continued, “Because the silk are too thin, only the most careful female can weave, and it may not always succeed... In our tribe, the best craftsmanship is probably from La Ya.” He raises a finger and dangled, “La Ya’s stuffs are very expensive~~”

Su Ce touched the cloth with his hand. It really felt like silk. The Orcs—even the females—have much more strength than an ordinary man on Earth, so it was inevitable that they would get in the way of weaving...

After analyzing it habitually, Su Ce realized that there seemed to be other meanings in Ai Guo’s words.

Is this...good words for Tan Tu? Or a tease...

Either way, Su Ce is less likely to respond.

Ai Guo looked at him secretly. Su Ce has to bow his head to look at him. After a while, Ai Guo smiled, “Brother Ah Ce, you’re so shy. That’s not going to work.”