Chapter 10: Su Ce's Decision

The warmth in the tent comes from a flame in a copper basin on the top of a metal bracket on both sides in front of a huge animal skin. The core of the flame was green and does not appear tricky. It’s a bright and fresh green, giving people a feeling of vitality.

This huge animal skin was covered with golden stripes, not only the entire tent skin inside, but also spread down and still extended. Lastly, a huge animal head was placed in front of this carpet-like thing. —Opened eyes, a pair of huge half human head-sized eyes, congested as a whole as bright as a ruby.

Su Ce saw the man standing on the right side of the beast’s head and holding out a hand to support it. He was a strong man wearing leather armor on top and furry half-cut leather trousers underneath. He had a short hair and stood on his head like a thorn. The outline of his face was very hard, there are several scars of different depths.

Well, I believe a little more on this man who is several years old. Su Ce thought.

Tan Tu looked at Su Ce carefully and when he noticed his eyes were clearly in focus, he quickly asked, “Ah Ce, are you...alright?”

Su Ce looked up at him silently, seeing the undisguised concern from the Orc’s face. He replied, “It’s all right.”

Tan Tu immediately put out a big smile.

Seeing his heartfelt joy, Su Ce didn’t overdo it and look back at the Patriarch, “Hello.”

Sa Ta watched the interaction between the two and smiled, “Su Ce, listen to Tan Tu. Would you like to join our tribe?”

Su Ce hesitated but still nodded, “...Yes.”

Tan Tu’s smile could hardly be taken back. Sa Ta was amused by his silly appearance—from all males in the same situation. Then he said directly, “Well, since you have become a member of the tribe, as a female, you can freely choose where to live.”

Tan Tu wanted to say something, but Sa Ta’s eyes stopped him. He could only be anxious there.

Su Ce pondered and asked, “Is there any choice? I don’t know much about this.”

Sa Ta laughed, “Generally, because you’re new here and you’re not familiar with the composition of the tribe, you can choose to live alone or live with your guide.”

Of course, his guide means Tan Tu.

Su Ce actually preferred to live alone, but when he saw Tan Tu’s face full of expectation, he shook lightly. Also, if he lives alone, it would be inconvenient for him to find out something...

Seeing that he was still thinking, Sa Ta continued, “If you choose to live alone, I will hold a small party at night to let everyone know you. Then I will choose several strong males to patrol the vicinity of your residence at night to avoid any danger. During the day, I will let several females to introduce you of the situation in the tribe...but if you live with your guide,” He looked at Tan Tu, “Then all this will be handed over to Tan Tu. Your safety will be Tan Tu’s responsibility. He is also one of the strongest warriors in the tribe and has enough ability to protect you.”

As a Patriarch, he didn’t hesitate to talk to his people, especially males at some specific times in front of his sweetheart, to speak well.

Su Ce’s heart wavered even more.

He has to say after coming to this strange place, the first living creature he encountered was Tan Tu and had been saved by him a few times... Even if this guy looked a little embarrassed, it makes his uneasy mood gain some certain stability. Su Ce knew this was an alternative ‘nestling complex’, and in fact, Tan Tu never made him feel uncomfortable.