Chapter 4: Tantu

Tan Tu was happy. For the first time after he became an adult, he found the female he wanted to pursue.

In this continent of Kanda, their Orcs have numerous of tribes. As the males of the tribes, the first thing they often do in adulthood is to propose to their favorite females. As an aggressor, they have to be attentive to get the favor of the other party. Tan Tu has long understood this—who makes the females in this world too fragile, easy to die, and few in number?

Of course, if he’s one of the most powerful males in the tribe, it’s natural for him to be actively pursued by females. Tan Tu also received many gifts from different females. He accepted it out of politeness and tried to made contact with a few of them, but not only did he not have any special feelings, even those females who originally looked at him with wet eyes took the initiative to leave… Although he didn’t have any uncomfortable emotions, he was still somewhat puzzled.

Tan Tu was always wondering. But the entire tribe, even the neighboring tribes and the related tribes all passed by during various festivals, his situation remained unchanged. He didn’t meet the one who moved him. The one who moved him always gave up quickly— Tan Tu later ignored it.

The male’s life span reaches 800 years, so does the healthier females. He doesn’t need to worry at all. Honestly, Tan Tu sometimes doesn’t understand why those friends who fall in love always do so many strange and funny things… It’s too shameful for a warrior! But now, he seems to understand…

He came out alone to hunt and found a drowning female by the lake.

At that time, the female was lying on the muddy ground, his face paled and his breath was weak.

He was really scared at that time. He couldn’t believe a female would come to this dangerous lake alone. You know, there are giant crocodiles five or six meters long in the lake! Look, isn’t it pretending to be a driftwood on the lake now?

Fortunately, he arrived in time and that crocodile didn’t eat his beloved female!

So he turned into a beast and went to the female to guard him. He remembered that the males in the family would always show their majestic beast to the female so as to win their favor. If he stayed with the female all the time, when he woke up to see such a powerful beast, he surely would’ve good feelings…

Tan Tu squatted next to the female and looked carefully at who made him particularly enchanted.

Slim figure, fair skin, and extremely good-looking appearance… just something strange on his nose, are they ornaments he doesn’t know?

Looking at it, Tan Tu was fascinated. Slowly, he lowered his head and sniffed the female. It smells so good...

Unconsciously, he licked the smooth face. So comfortable. So he licked it again and again...

Then the female was awakened.

Tan Tu felt a little guilty.

But when the female looks at him and reaches out her hand, Tan Tu happily walks over, stuck out his tongue and licks the back of the hand.

He thought that the news about beast type is better on chasing females from the tribe really made sense. No, this female just woke up and was willing to make initial contact with him.

Later, the female said something, but Tan Tu didn’t understand, he just felt like he was calling him? However, this didn’t prevent Tan Tu from seeing that the female didn’t hate him so he carefully lay beside him.

Hmn, it still smells good…

The awakened female did a lot of strange actions. Tan Tu didn’t quite understand, but it didn’t matter what he wanted to do. Besides, the moving female really tickled his paw.