Chapter 24: Proposal

What was used in cleaning was in a large wooden bucket, similar to where Su Ce bathed last time. The water inside steamed. When looking down, he found the water turned out to be light green. It’s probably for dissolving the drug stains on his body.

Ka Mai’s strength wasn’t strong enough, but Tan Tu took him in. Because he was worried about him all the time, although Su Ce isn’t wearing any clothes now, Tan Tu did not have any such things like ‘nosebleed’ and ‘drooling’.

Su Ce’s strength gradually recovered. He picked up the brush Ka Mai gave him and slowly scraped off the outer layer of medicine mud on his body. When the skin was almost cleaned, he began to scrub it with his hands, he did not dare challenge the rashness of the brush, so as not only to wash away the drug stains but also to scrape off a layer of his skin.

Soon after, Tan Tu had already rushed home in the process and brought a new set of clothes, the old one had been wet with sweat, which obviously isn’t suitable for his newly recovered patient.

When Tan Tu was about to take Su Ce out, he was driven out by Ka Mai. This is not an ‘extraordinary period’, males have to stay away from females!

Ka Mai smiled at Su Ce and said, “It’s almost okay. I’ll give you some more herbs. If you feel uncomfortable, you can use them directly.” He looked out and added, “Just now, though you didn’t know, Tan Tu watched the whole process. He knows what needs to be done.”

Since Su Ce decided to accept Tan Tu, he didn’t feel as embarrassed as when he was teased before, he nodded, “Thank you. If there’ll any incident again, I’ll let Tan Tu do it.”

This tone is obviously different from before. Ka Mai is a very clever female, he sees Tan Tu as the pursuer’s attitude, now that Su Ce has said so, he understood. He smiled again, “Tan Tu is very good.”

Su Ce was already very fond of Ka Mai, he smiled slightly, “I know.”

After going out, Tan Tu was afraid Su Ce isn’t yet good. He wanted to carry him back but gave up after Su Ce shook his head. However, Su Ce asked him to help himself and immediately made the single-celled male happy.

By this time, it was already dark. There was no light on the road except the moonlight. Tan Tu carefully held Su Ce along, holding his back with the other hand for fear of any accident.

The atmosphere was a bit too calm so Su Ce asked, “By the way, Tan Tu, witch doctor...what is it?”

When it comes to ‘witch doctor’, Tan Tu’s attitude is somewhat solemn, “Witch doctors are the most respectable people in the tribe.”

Turned out that in any tribe on this continent, it’s too dangerous to fight with all kinds of wild animals in the nature. From then on, a kind of person who specializes in treatment of Orcs was born, namely ‘witch doctor’.

It’s not easy for the witch doctors to hold a position. Males are careless by nature. Although they deliberately identify simple herbs, they cannot do so in more subtle terms. Therefore, almost all witch doctors are females.

However, to become a real witch doctor, there are too many things to learn. They must be very familiar with the habits of each herb, to know its smell, taste and efficacy, and be able to match them with each other. At the same time, they must also understand the characteristics of various animals on the continent, including which are toxic and whether the toxicity is strong or not, and formulate antidotes against these toxicity. In addition, they have to deliver the females to welcome the arrival of newborns. They must be familiar with all edible plants on the continent, understand their advantages and disadvantages to Orcs. Bear the responsibility of discovering new food. They also need to know the astronomical phenomena and the its various laws represented.