Chapter 21: Red Silkworm

At the end of the day, I can only vaguely say something like "let’s talk about it later", but compared to that straightforward refusal, Tan Tu was very happy. Other females also notice that he’s thinking about it and didn’t continued the topic.

Several females spoke a few words together. Mostly discussing about what kind of plants are better in these fields, while the males could only follow and watch.

Tan Tu watched his sweetheart seriously asking questions about life and work, he recalled his tacit attitude before—whether he just wants to avoid embarrassment or for any other reason, it gives him a feeling that "if he pursues hard, there will be results".

Ah Ce is really soft-hearted...Tan Tu thought. Perhaps he knew how to keep him.

Su Ce didn’t know what Tan Tu was doing but he didn’t want to hang him out for a long time. Although Mo La kept hanging out his pursuers. However, in Su Ce’s view, he still couldn’t adapt to the atmosphere of females being "highly protected". As a man, he’s required to "produce gentlemanliness" on Earth. Even if his character is too serious, he always respect people more... But now he was totally turned in the opposite direction here, making him feel very unaccustomed.

In this Orc world, the male-female relationship is too unbalanced for him. If it’s only the relationship between attachment and being attached, and local Orcs living together, it’s absolutely not enough for him.

But...why did he suddenly think of "living together"?

Su Ce glanced indifferently at Tan Tu, who was currently in a daze. This guy...

He was certain that when he was thinking about it, what crossed his mind was a huge golden lion and a man’s face he was already familiar with.

But...

The conversation didn’t last long. Mo La still had a lot of work to do this afternoon. Ai Guo and Ai Mi also found some weeds needed to be remove from their fields. After Mo La whispered a few words to them, Tan Tu could only lead Su Ce to do the rest.

Their next destination is the sillworm house where red silkworms are raise

Tan Tu and Su Ce walked side by side, either because of the general attitude of the tribe or because Tan Tu knows Su Ce’s physical ability is much weaker than ordinary females, when treating Su Ce, his attitude is more careful than that of twins.

To tell the truth, it’s not that bad to be protected, but Su Ce thinks Tan Tu is being overly careful... Still, Su Ce’s nature is not too pretentious. Because Tan Tu has developed such  temper, he’s not unable to accept it. There’s no need to force each other, but the atmosphere of getting along becomes abnormal

Perhaps because it’s difficult to raise red silkworms, the place where they raise was a wooden house which isn’t tall compared with other houses. The exterior looked like it was made of thick wood, there were no windows, only a thick fur curtain hung there.

Tan Tu reached out and lifted the hide. He took Su Ce and walked in.

There were a few dozen people in the room. There are several broad wooden frames on the wall, each has large things like gigantic plates made of rattan, covered with green and thick leaves and some dark red worms crawling on it.

In the middle is a huge wooden table, about five or six meters long and three or four meters wide, which occupies half the area of the room, the females are scattered on four sides of the table, there’s ample distance between each other.

Perhaps they noticed someone was coming, several females looked up. Su Ce recognized one of them was La Ya, whom he had seen before.

Tan Tu raised his hand and greeted, “Hey, La Ya, the bones are at the door of your room. Did you see them?”