Chapter 20: Inexplicable Misunderstanding

Coming out of Tan Tu’s territory, Su Ce was pulled by two females bouncing away. The softer and smaller hands in his palms would gave people a strange warm feeling.

Tan Tu followed closely behind them. He saw his sweetheart’s straight back and the actions of answering the twins’ from time to time. He felt his carefulness that was hard to detect but did exist. How could he have a very happy feeling.

If they have children in the future, they would also feel happier. He thought so.

Ah right! Ah Ce said he couldn’t have children. Well, he can go and raise one of the loveliest back. He believes that Ah Ce, who can make the twins like him, will certainly make their adopted son liked him.

Ai Guo looked up and asked, “Brother Ah Ce, what do you want to see first?”

Su Ce thought for a while, “I saw a lot before...” He paused, “...well, many females are dealing with something like food. Can you introduce me first?”

Ai Guo nodded, “Okay!” He pulled him and turned in the other direction, “Brother Ah Ce said "food", right? There are seeds in the tribe that each female has allocated land. It’s usually used to plant.”

Ai Mi also said, “We...also...”

Ai Guo suddenly turned around, “Hey, Tan Tu!”

Tan Tu stepped forward by two steps. He had been a few steps behind in order not to disturb the whispering between the females, “Why? Is Ah Ce looking for me?”

Ai Guo rolled his eyes, “Can’t I find you?”

Tan Tu was a little disappointed. He looked at Su Ce and said, “...Okay.”

Ai Guo said grumpily, “Well, actually it had something to do with Brother Ah Ce!” Seeing Tan Tu’s spirit lifted, he shook his head and sighed, “You males are always too careless. So I ask you, Brother Ah Ce has been recognized by the Patriarch and is already a member of the tribe. Did you help him get the land?”

Tan Tu paused.

He...he forgot!

From yesterday to today, he just wanted to cultivate a good relationship with Ah Ce and actually forgot to get the land for Ah Ce. Ah, what to do!

He anxiously rushed in front of Su Ce, “Ah Ce, I’m sorry, I’m sorry...”

Now that he has been Su Ce’s guide, all of this should be his responsibility. Land is an important tool and one of the most precious materials for females, but he forgot this.

What would happen if Ah Ce didn’t forgive him... Would it make Ah Ce feel that the tribe didn’t welcome him, would he run away in anger?

Tan Tu kept scratching his hair and wanted to give himself a good beating.

Su Ce thought about it, and also probably understand.

However, he didn’t think this was a problem. If females were so rare and precious, even if Tan Tu forgot, others would tell him.

What’s more, it’s impossible for Tan Tu to have any bad heart. He also doesn’t want to see Tan Tu always being so careful.

Tan Tu has always been nice to him, he knows.

So Su Ce shook his head, “It doesn’t matter, don’t worry.”

Tan Tu’s eyes lit up.

Ai Guo sighed in his heart, Tan Tu is really lucky. You know, although most females are not bad-hearted, they still want to do something about these rough and rash males. Who isn’t like Brother Ah Ce that’s so gentle.