Chapter 25: Physical Changes

After saying those words, Su Ce felt soft.

In these days of illness, he clearly thought about what he had always ignored and refused to admit.

He likes Tan Tu. No one has ever cherished him like Tan Tu does, and Tan Tu...such a big man with enthusiasm should make his future less boring, right?

Even if he’s used to loneliness, he doesn’t like loneliness.

He was waiting for Tan Tu’s response.

But Tan Tu was slow to respond. In fact, it’s not necessarily true that he didn’t react, it was just his face was swollen flushed at the sudden news that made him forget to respond for a moment.

Tan Tu felt a little dizzy.

Ah Ce, is this...proposing to him?

No, no, Ah Ce agreed to be with him, didn’t he?

Su Ce is a bit embarrassed. He doesn’t know why Tan Tu seemed to have dementia all of a sudden... It’s just one sentence. Did it cause such a big blow to him?

The next moment, Tan Tu jumped up suddenly, swung his fists and thumped wildly on his chest, “Aoaoaoao—”(sound of wailing)

Su Ce wanted to smile, but blocked his ears expressionlessly.

The sound is so loud...

The roar continued for several minutes. When Tan Tu finally stopped, Su Ce looked up at him.

Tan Tu grinned, hugged him and strongly picked him up...

Su Ce felt his body weightless then caught in a warm embrace then weightless and caught again.

Well, he has seen players throw winners around like this before, but he has never felt it and just happened to experience it today.

However, Tan Tu looked really happy... Su Ce’s smile that stayed in his heart before finally appeared on his face.

The next moment he was about to fell, he reached out his hand decisively and held Tan Tu’s neck.

Tan Tu stiffened.

Su Ce pushed him, “...Let me down.”

Tan Tu’s ‘ah’ called out, reacted and peeped at his sweetheart.

It’s over, he was so excited just now, Ah Ce won’t just be unwilling again...

Su Ce looked at him and stroked his fingers on the bridge of his nose, “...I won’t go back on my word.”

Tan Tu scratched his head, “How do you know what I’m thinking?”

...Because it’s written all over your face.

Su Ce smiled, “I will not change my decision.” Taking a deep breath, he reached out his hand, “Tan Tu, let’s be together lastingly.”

Tan Tu looked at Su Ce’s face firmly, clearly seeing the seriousness in his eyes, and couldn’t help but show a big smile, “En!” He hurriedly grabbed Su Ce’s hand and put it into his arms. His voice filled with joy, “Ah Ce, I’m so happy!”

Su Ce didn’t refuse Tan Tu’s hug—it was also their first embrace between lover and family. He opened his arms and hugged Tan Tu’s wide back, “I’m happy too.”

Tan Tu sat on the hide with Su Ce wrapped around him so tightly. Su Ce was a bit uncomfortable, but he had already decided to accept the fact and leaned there naturally—he heard Tan Tu’s violent heartbeat, which represented his joy and nervousness.