"You didn't hope I will be easy, did you?" He mocked again.

Ignoring her pain, she waited for him again. She wasn't trained in combat by hands, so she had no idea how to initiate the fight. In one of the biggest fights of her life, Alexa was going to rely on her instincts. Not only hers but also even Tom's life now relied on her instincts. Give me strength papa, she prayed. 

Tired of waiting, the vampire attacked. He was thirsty and this dog was standing between him and his food. With his elongated canines, he ran to Alexa, but she was ready. The moment he was close enough, she bit him on his forearm. The vampire let out a hiss when he felt her canines burying in his right arm. His blood boiled in anger. 

With his left hand, he grabbed hold of the side of her neck and pushed her in the nearby tree. Alexa growled and moved her paws to free herself, but no avail. Despite the length of her wolf being more than Sition, he successfully locked her in her place with his strength. Unlike the fifteen-year-old, sheltered yet high spirited teen; the centuries-old, wild and free, well-trained vampire had enough time to master and invent new tactics. With one hand and his body strength freezing her in her place, he used his other hand to knock her out. 

Sition raised his hand again. This time he went for a kill. He was in the mood to play no more. However, he found his hand being stuck in the air. Letting Alexa's unconscious body fall on the ground ungracefully, he himself fell down with a thud. His eyes looked at the uninvited guest who had suddenly joined the scene. Perhaps it was time for Sition to know that he was not the only sneaky one. Perhaps it was time he knew that stealth is one of the aspects that Aurors need to excel in order to join the ministry. And with his years of service, Antonio Avery had mastered that skill ruthlessly.

Antonio looked at the man he had attacked. 

"Accio wand," he muttered directing his spell on the petrified figure. His warm blue eyes narrowed when the four small pieced of wood landed in his stretched palm. It looked like they were the remainings of two wands. Who was this man and why did he carry broken wands? He wondered. His mind tried to recollect if he had seen him before, but he hadn't. He was not the man to forget anyone easily.

"Pervestigatio," He muttered another spell as he tried to search for an identity of the man by finding something important in his unconscious form. His frustration grew when he found none. 

"DeDuplicia!" A chain circled itself around the unknown identity. For now, Antonio had other things to take care of. His eyes landed on a body lying unconscious near the unknown man. Never in years would he have guessed that Alexa was a werewolf. His mind wondered when he didn't recall a single instance that gave him to doubt during her stay in Avery Manor that summer. Damn Dumbledore! He cursed the old professor. The meddling man should have given him a fair warning of what he was sheltering. At least he deserved that much. Anything could have happened to him and his family. Grumbling he took off his coat and put it over her body.

"Homorphous." He saw, mesmerized, how her fur got replaced with her pale skin as her height reverted back to her normal form. As he had already covered her in his cloak, he didn't notice the cut on her abdomen and moved to the body lying in the shadows of another tree. 

Antonio rushed to the boy whom he considered his another son. Tom Riddle was an exceptional student. Thanks to his son, Anthony, Antonio felt as if he knew the boy on a personal level. He had no idea how Tom got involved in this mess. The oldest Avery kneeled down, worriedly, as he checked the young Riddle's pulse. It was there, barely yes, but it was there. 

"Vulnera Sanentur" He murmured. The first use of the spell was to ease the blood flow of Tom. The second was to knit his wounds. The third time he used the spell to disinfect and counter any side-effect. The spell had replenished the loss of blood in Tom's body up to a certain extent, but Antonio was sure that the boy still needed an external supply to get back his original strength. He felt Tom's heart reverting back to its regular rhythm bit by bit.

I got them and I am coming back. He sent his Patronus to his fellow acquaintances. The man sighed in relief. It's over.

~*~*~

Is it all really over? Wait to find out in the next chapter. 

Anyway, there are too many spells here.

Accio: Summoning spell. Belongs to fandom.

Pervestigatio: A spell to thoroughly search someone. Creation of my mind.

DeDuplicia: A spell to bind someone. Another creation of my mind.

Homorphous: A spell to revert werewolf back to its human form. First used in chapter 30-31

Vulnera Sanentur: One of the healing spells that belong to fandom.

I hope you liked the chapter and Alexa's fight with Sition. There is something I want to clarify, Alexa was indeed tempted for Tom's blood in her wolf form. In HP universe, Werewolves are mindless hunters; and being a part wolf, Alexa has her weakness. Yet, she conquered it by not attacking Tom in the end.  I hope you understood why Alexa failed in fighting the blood-sucker. At the end of the day, she is human. I know a lot of you might expect the protagonist to know everything, but Alexa is not born great. She is still trying hard to find her place.

Please vote, comment and share the story. It truly means a lot to me. And one of the reasons that I am uploading so fast is to make sure that if you are on lockdown just like me, all of us will have something to look forward to. Also, you might be excited to know that I am planning to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. 

Also, please let me know what do you think should happen next. I love reading your thoughts.

Thank you all!!!