Announcements

A/n:

There are three things I want to announce. First, I want to thank you guys for the 130k views. 

My second announcement is I am  considering making a third book to the Renegade series. The second book sort of felt like a filler, but I have a very intricate plot  that I intend to carry out now that [sort of a spoiler, but not really] Ashley, [or should I say Acantha] and Damian are back in their original universe. I also am considering giving her a new vigilante name name. Any suggestions?

My last announcement is that if I do make a third book, Ashley is single, again. the choices are: Tim, Dick, or Amelia. I suppose I could also do Jason, but I feel like that would be sort of weird. They would be the best brotp though. 

Here's a sneak peek [rough draft] of the third book if it happens:

The buzzer sounded as the prison door slid open, causing the corner of her pail, cracked lips to quirk upwards. Her green eyes shifted towards the exit as the guard approached her. "Get up, he's here."

Not waiting for a response, he forced her to her feet, causing the chains from her handcuffs and the chains tying her ankles together to rattle. The brunette stumbled slightly before straightening herself out, puffing out her chest slightly. Acantha held her head high as she was marched down the hall and lead to the glass panel that separates herself from the great Batman, smiling cruelly as she sat down. 

Confidently she grabbed the phone. "Well, well. I was beginning to think you didn't care."

He ignored her antics. "I have a proposition. You are, in theory mentally stable enough to be let out of Arkham. I have gotten word that the criminal underground is planning something big. I need you to find out exactly what is going on and help me take them down. If not, I will leave you here to rot."

She pretended to consider her choices before sending him another chilling grinn. "When do we begin?"