Renegade's p.o.v: meet step-brothers(edited)

For about a week now me and Damion have been meeting at the place we met.

I'm surprised he hasn't been caught sneaking out yet. I mean, a family of detectives. If Batman is the world's best detective, were in trouble. 

I am also surprised I haven't fallen asleep yet. I have been waiting for about half an hour, and no Damian. He grapples his way here.

I step out of the shadows." Look who decided to show up."

" Not my fault. Nightwing is onto me."

I sigh. "It's fine. To tell the truth, I sort of expected for someone to find out. Maybe It's time."

" You sure?" He said, smirking.

My eyes narrowed. I scowled," No, I'm just saying it for the heck of it. Of course I'm sure!"

" Ok, this is how we'll do it. You will lure them here and tell them you have a surprise for them. I will come out of the shadows and say something like so we finally meet, brothers."

" Sounds good." He replies.

" Just our brothers tho."

" What madman are you mistake me for?" Damian scowled.

" Night." I yelled and ran towards Artmis's apartment.

( time skip to tomorrow )-----/---------------------------

Today was the day. I decided I was going to wear regular clothes instead of my Renegade outfit. (see above).

I brushed my light brown hair and tied it back into a high ponytail.

I put on my utility belt. I looked at my reflection and said " I'm ready." But was I really?

I have to admit, I was sort of nervous. I was new to the sibling thing. How do siblings even behave?

Just act like a boy and you'll be fine.

Obnoxious. Check. Ruf housing? Check. Here they come now.

I hear Damian say " I want you to meet someone."

I walk out of the shadows and smirk as their jaws drop. I can't help myself. " Weren't expecting me, were you." I say like it was a question. The two oldest , Nightwing and Red Hood I'm guessing, look like they're in their early twenties. The third looked about my age.

They questioned me and Robin for a while.

" I'm his half sister, Renegade." I say when the questions stop.

" Ohh, someone is going to get in trouble." Nightwing taunted Robin.

" If you tell I'll cut you into a million pieces!" I yelled.

" Yesh, protective much?" He questioned and raised an eyebrow. I'm starting to regret my decision.

" Are they always this annoying?" I questioned.

Robin replied with " Yeah, pretty much."

" Oh, I'm so sorry." I say softly like it was a tragic loss.

" Hey, we're not that annoying." Red Robin yelled, defending his brothers.

" Um, yeah you are, Drake." Damian growled, leaning against the wall.

Tim gave Robin a 'not around her' look.

" She knows." He snapped back. I rolled my eyes.

" It was easy, really. All I had to do was hack mother's files." I exclaimed, all a while examining my nails.

" This was a waste of my time." Red Hood growled and walked away.

" We should go on a family outing so we can get to know Renegade." Suggests Nightwing.

" Ok." We all reply.

But for now, I will have to settle for patrolling with them.