Gotham fan fic

A/n: To the rare few who are actually reading this right now,I have started to write a fanfic about Ed Nygma from Gotham. It is called Anastasia Kyle.
Here is the description:

When Anastasia Kyle was 19, her aunt dropped five year old Selena Kyle on her doorstep, causing Ana to drop out of med school. Ana pushed everyone away so she could raise her cousin, even her best friend, Ed Nygma.

Passage from story:

'Ed Nygma looked up from his homework, started by the knocking on his window. A slight smile crept its way onto his face as he opened the window, revealing his best friend (and secret crush), Anastasia Kyle. His smile fell once he saw her frantic state.

"Eddy, I don't have much time. There's a lot I want to say, and not a lot of time to say it, do I think I'll skip straight to the point." Anastasia spits out, her voice oddly steady despite her frantic appearance.

"Ms. Kyle, what happened? Did someone hurt you? Are-" Ed questions only to be cut off by a finger on his lips.

"Shut up." Anastasia whispered jokingly as she stroked his cheek. Before poor Ed even knew what was happening, her lips met his.

For a few seconds, a jolt of electricity ran through Ed's body before it was gone.

"Goodbye, Mr. Nygma. I'm sorry." And with that, she was gone.'

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in Gotham or the fanart/videos I use.

I'll try to update both fanfics soon.