The bar

We had been driving all day and fighting monsters. We were all exhausted.

"We should stop somewhere to eat." Annabeth says over the intercom. Who would disagree with that? Somehow Jason convinced us to stop at a local bar.

Jason walked onto the stage and grabbed one of the microphones.
"May Ashely please join me." I froze. I slowly walked up to the stage and grabbed the other microphone.
(A/n: Song that they sing is at the top. Italics is Jason. Bold Italics is both.)

"You and I we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky "

"With you I'm alive like all the missing pieces of my heart they finally collide "

"So stop time right here in the moonlight cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes."

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole "

"Without you I have no hand to hold
Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm
Without you I'm just a sad song . I'm just a sad song."

"With you I fall, It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall . With you I'm a beautiful mess, it's like we're standing hand in had with all our fears up on the edge. So stop time here in the moonlight cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes."

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm."

"Without you I'm just a sad song. You're the perfect melody, the only harmony I wanna hear. You're my favorite part of me, with you standing next to me, I've got nothing to fear."

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole."

"Without you I've got no hand to hold."

"Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song."

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole."

"Without you I've got no hand to hold."

"Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song."

Jason was surprisingly a good singer, even if he was obviously drunk.

"Ashely you sing great." Jason slurred.
I could feel myself blushing.

" Your just saying that because you're drunk. Can you make it to the room?" I ask.

"Sure thing, beautiful." Jason slurred.

The second the door closed, I was pinned to the wall. Jason's lips smashed onto mine. His hand caressed my cheek. I felt a spark I've never really felt before.

Slowly I started kissing back. Unfortunately humans, demigods, and superheroes alike need to breathe.

We pulled apart and he leaned his forehead against mine. Perfect timing, because Annabeth burst into the room.
Thank Aphrodite that it was dark.

"There's a monster in the bar."