Chimera

I backed away from Jason and pulled out my beautiful sword. Jason pulled out a imperial gold pocket knife .Annabeth already had her dagger out.

At least Jason didn't pull out his gun. I don't exactly trust a weapon like that in a drunk person's hands.

"What is it?"I demand.

"A chimera." Annabeth says.

(A/n: For those of you that don't know, a chimera is a hybrid of a lion, goat, and snake.)

"Jason, get everyone to evacuate. Wise girl , you and I are to battle the beast." I order.

Wise girl and I entered the empty bar and hid behind the counter.    

"Were are you, measly half bloods. We can smell you." hissed the snake head as it looked 

I popped up like a firework onto the counter. "Here you over-sized troll." I call out.

That drew it's fire all right. And I mean literally. I ran, a streak of flames following me.

''Stop, you imbecile. We need her alive remember. " scolded the goat head.

Slowly, Annabeth was creeping up on the enemy, dagger in hand. All was going well till Jason came back in. Jason jumped on the surprised chimera. 

At this rate, I was going to be burned to the ground before I killed the damn thing. I saw an opportunity and took it. I gave a down ward slash to the lungs of the thing.

It slowly turned yellow and exploded in a cloud of powder. 

After the fire was put out, Jason and I headed back to the next door motel.

-------------------------------------------------time skip ------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke with my head rested against Jason's chest. (a/n: Get your heads out of the gutter.) I pulled out a clean shirt after showering to get rid of the powder.

"What happened last night?" I turn to see Jason still covered in the yellow powder

"You got drunk. Don't worry, you didn't do anything to stupid." I say.

This was going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Should I add  lemon at some point? I've never written one before. I'll let you guys decide.