Renegade's p.o.v: bonding (edited)

It was a quiet night for Gotham. We got to stop an occasional mugging, but otherwise Gotham seemed asleep.

I was bored. If you can't tell, I like to find trouble. I have to admit, I would probably make a better super villain than hero. Heck, I might even rob a place to have some action. 

Fortunately for me, trouble seems to find me about the same amount I find trouble. I could hear whispers of the dead in my ears " Cat Woman on 9th street " raspy voices told me. Now we're talking.

" This  way!" I yelled, and grappled towards 9th street. 

We arrived just in time to see Catwoman robbing a jewelry store.

" Why, isn't this purrfect." She snarled . She tried to run the other way, only to find me bloking the way. 

" Who are you?" She asked while going around.

" Your worst nightmare." I replied and flipped her onto her back.

I then sat on top of her in mount and hand cuffed her hands together.

" That was to easy." I yawned. 

" Was it really?" She popped up, trying to get me of. I responded with digging my heels into her side and yelling " ha". I felt like a cowgirl riding a wild horse.

She took off running, but I slowed her down. I reached out with one hand, and wrestled for the jewelry bag.

I grew impatient and leaned backwards, trying to flip her. 

" A little help!" I yelled out for the bat bros that trailed behind.

They respond with throwing a batarang. I'll handle it myself.

I punched the side of her face. I used my body weight to throw her off balance causing her to fall.

I scrambled into side mount, and put the jewels in the bag aside. Soon the police arrived. " She's all yours!" I exclaimed and got up.

" Another one?" I heard a guy that looked like he was in charge whisper.

" Thanks you were so helpful." I sarcastically tell my brothers.

Even through my mask, they looked embarrassed. 

I'm liking this family business more everyday.