Renegade's p.o.v: talen material?

I was walking down an alley, when a couple of people dressed like owls surrounded me. Just great.

I unsheathed my sword. They charged me, and I ducked the talon like claws
.

I stuck my sword into one's gut at the same moment. It didn't seem to be affected.

I decided to run. Just so I can have more fighting ground.

I dove between one's legs and cut it while diving through.

I shot up and elbowed it in the back. Time to use the utility belts.

I threw a smoke bomb down and used that to slash up the owl men.

They turned around, and slash led at me with daggers.

I was doing fine till they decided to slam me into the wall. Repetitively.

The world was turning into a series of colorful dots. I just had enough time to turn on the tracking device in one belt before the world faded.

( Damian's p.o.v:)-------------------------
I was trying to track the signal on Renegade's stuff, but I was getting nothing.

I've been trying for the past half hour or so.

Then a big R appeared on the bat computer.( or whatever it's called ).

It was going towards the court of owls h.q. Not good I'm guessing.

"Guys, I've got her location. I'm sending the coordinates now." I half yell into the comm.

"Good job Robin. Wait for me to get their to make a move." Father's voice answered.

I jumped on to my motor cycle and sped off into the night.

( time skip : at court h.q now)-------------------------------------

I took a deep breath, then stepped into their h.q. I try to stay away from this place ever since I nearly became a talen.

I didn't see any sign of Father, but I still went in deeper.

I'm not scared. I'm just slightly worried for Renegade. She may be an al' ghul, but she's only five. And most likely unconscious.

Sure enough, when I finally found her, two talons were carrying her limp body towards the court.

I silently followed. I'm not making my move. I'm just keeping an eye on the target.  

They dropped her on the floor with a thud. She slowly began to stir. Her eyes opened and she shot up, flinching at the sudden movement.

" Where am I?" Renegade questioned, her hand searching for a sword that wasn't their.

" Welcome to the court of owls. We have been watching for a while now Renegade. We are the sons and daughters of Gotham's richest...."

I zoned them out. Nothing I haven't heard before.

" Stalkers." Renegade's voice brought me back to reality.

They didn't seem to notice.

" Join us and become the next Talon."

" One, how do I know I can trust you. Two, what's the catch." Renegade says, sass dripping through the whole sentence.

Renegade's p.o.v:

They want me to join them. If they didn't kidnap me and then practically admit their stalkers, I might have. Plus, their is most likely a catch.

He sighed. " I guess you don't. And their is no catch."

That's what they all say. And what was taking the owners of this tech so long?

As if the gods heard me, a bat shaped ninja star flew pass the guys head. I wiped around to see a kid about twelve  running towards me.

" She's coming with me!" He said. I just hope he doesn't decide to kill me after words.

I thumbled with one of the tubes. A small pellet fell into my hand.

Ice pellets. It will freeze the victims.

W.t.f?? Who are you?

I'm simply an older version of you. I have been banished to the back of your mind but I can still help.

Ok let's hope the voice is right. As things speed up to normal speed, I throw the ice pellet at the guy in charge.

Almost instantly, ice forms around his feet.

( time skip brought by fighting )--------

Told ya. Their goes the voice again. Now that I think about it, she does sound like me.

" Is it true? Was I really sixteen at one point?" I ask.

"Yes." He replies.

A car pulls up, and what looks like a guy in a bat costume walks out.

" Robin I told you to stand down." He practically yells.

" Father, I got the mission done."

They have a bat glare session, before he says, " Good job."

Wow. Batman praised Robin? Not something you see every day.
-----------------------//---------------------

Here you go, little birdies! Stay whelmed!!~ Twelvethirty