The high heels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I slowly open my eyes, revealing the ceiling

I slowly open my eyes, revealing the ceiling. My head is killing me, but not as much as my feet. Where am I by the way? I'm clearly not in bed.

I slowly prop myself up to see a pair of beautiful white and silver heels. Now don't get me wrong. They are beautiful... but I've never seen them before in my life.

They did match my dress though.

Then it hit me: I was lying across the chandelier in Wayne manner. Memories from last night start to flood my mind.
________________________________________________________________________________
Ashley stood in the center of a circle of drunk teens next to Dick Grayson.

"I-I bet I can wear heels longer than you can!" Ashley slurs, swinging around a cup of punch, sending it flying everywhere.

"I highly doubt you can stay more whelmed in heals than I can. Your drunk." Dick laughs.

"So are you. Does anyone have any heals in size seven?" Ashley replied.

________________________________________________________________________________
Ya... the bet with Grayson was a mistake.

At some point I had grabbed my grappling hook and started swinging from the chandler when I Came In Like a Wreaking Ball came on. That's harder  than you think when you're completely drunk and wearing heels.

Well, it's not like I did something I'll regret in the long run... that I know of.
Where is Grayson anyways? More importantly, where is Damian? The most important question is this: How do I get down?

I carefully look over the edge. If I jump, I can maybe shadow travel to the bottom. If I miss, I will most certainly die. I take a deep breath before I dive for the shadow. I slowly open up my eyes to find myself on the ground, face to face with Damian.

I lazily move my arm so it was covering my eyes. "Go away, can't you tell I'm trying to sleep." 

"Todd your girlfriend's over here.'' Damian yells, causing me to slap his arm.

"Keep it down, will you?" I reply.

"What did you do this time?" Jason asks as he helps me up.

"I jumped off of the chandelier." I comment. 

"What the f***! Why?'' Jason questions.

"How else was I supposed to get down?"