Homefront

(A/n: If I don't tell you who's p.o.v. it is from now on, it is Ash's .) 

I was walking to the nearest zeta tube with Robin when he told me to go ahead. Weird...maybe he's dumpster diver. I will definitely question him later.  

I stepped out only to have fire shot at me. I hit the floor, all awhile getting out a bat a rang. I threw it and ran as fast as I could. I climbed into the vents, and hiked the motion and heat sensors while crawling.

I need to find the rest of the team.That I certainly knew. After a while of crawling through the vents as quietly as possible, I see Kaldur and M'gann in a cage of fire. Megan appeared like she was going to pass out soon. I had to do something. I shadow leaped into the cage. I placed a finger on my lips, and shadow leaped Megan out of the cage.

I hid Megan in the medic wing, unsure of what to do. When I got back, KF and Superboy were teasing the robots. What are they up to? I scanned the surroundings around me.

I see Robin and Artemis messing with an emp. I decided they got this covered. I might as well help distract the red tomato twins.

I ran and jumped into the water. Hopefully Poseidon will forgive this one violation... right?

" Just try and catch me. Or are you to scared? Are you going to go home and cry to mama tomato?"

This got the male bots attention. I swam around in fast, direct circles. After a minute he stopped following me. I soon saw why.

" Robin look out!" Artemis's voice rang out.

" Robin!" I couldn't help but yell. Those red jerks are going to get it now!!!

I grabbed my katana and ran out of the water. Instead of focussing on the robots, I stuck my sword carefully in the slot, completing the wiring of the emp. They almost immediately shut down.

" Robin is breathing." Artemis called out, making me sigh in relief.

"Way to get trot. Figured my only shot was to surrender, pretend to drown before I actually did.
Blacked out, though. " Robin replied, a smile on his face.

"Where's Megan?" Superboy asked.

" Don't worry. I took her to the medic wing." I replied, technically I wasn't lying.

"Will you quit playing with that thing and cut us free already?" Wally retorted.

" It's not working, genius.EMP shuts down all machines, remember?" Artemis replied with a scowl.

"All machines present at the time.What has occurred?" Red Tornado said.

''Had a little visit from your family."

"Your extremely nasty family."

"I was not aware I had relations."

"Where have you been? "

"Monitor duty on the watch tower.When it became clear cave communications were down, I attempted to investigate, but your zeta tubes were also nonfunctional.I transported to Providence and proceeded here "

The machines switched back on. " Red Tornado, get back!" I yelled, but I was to late. That was the last thing I clearly remember.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry it took me so long to update. I didn't really have enough time. I need to type approximately 2,928 more words in the next week. Each website I'm using has a different result. I don't know which one is correct. Wish me luck! If I make a sequel, should I use the picture below as the cover?

 Wish me luck! If I make a sequel, should I use the picture below as the cover?

I apologize again. ~Twelvethirty