Alpha Males (edited)

I decided to stop pushing my limits with Zeus. I told the team I would meet them there for two reasons. 1, to not get struck by lightning. And 2, to avoid the tension. I explained to AquaLad before hand. Thank goodness he believed me after a while.

I was walking through the jungle when a GIGANTIC wolf tackled me. Since when do wolves live here???? I must have missed something important. I did the first thing that came to mind. I Shadow Leaped to the side. I felt immense amounts of power surging towards my hands. I pulled out my retractable sword, Phantom, from my utility belt. It was a pocket knife, until I flip the blade out. It was a celestial bronze sword and had a matching hilt.

The ground beneath me shook as undead figures clawed towards the surface

The ground beneath me shook as undead figures clawed towards the surface. My eyes moved to the collar around its neck. I used my sword to break the color. It almost immediately stopped attacking and ran away.

I let go of the power and let the dead rest.

Link established. Aqualad's voice echoed in my head.

Should you really still be giving us orders? And should you really be following them?

Listen, please.

Oh, good, Aqualad's voice in my head.
I've so missed that.

Hey, Kaldur, K.F.and I were attacked by giant vultures. Robin replied.

'Course, since we're moles, you probably think we attacked ourselves.
If he did, he wouldn't tell you.

Superboy, are you online or just pouting?

Busy.

Call back later.

What gets me is how nonchalant he is about not telling us.

He should be chalant.Way chalant.

Extremely chalant.

How can we be a team if he doesn't trust us with his secrets? Or if Connor doesn't trust us to take care of ourselves? Did he really think you or I could have been the mole? We've known each other for years! Trust is a two-way street, and you know they'd hate it if we kept secrets from them.

Not that we'd do that.Never.

Enough.
Hyah! Captain Marvel has been captured, and we must act as a team to save him.

Hmph.

Under your leadership? I don't think--

This is not up for debate.You all chose me to lead.When the mission is over, if you wish to select a new leader, I will happily step down.But until that team, I am in command here.

Finally you guys stop bickering like little kids. I replied.

--------------------------------------------time skip------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get rid of the collars. Their being mind controlled. I warned them.

Thanks to sprayable mist, I was able to hide my sword. I approached Captain Marvel.