Renegade's p.o.v: memery loss

My eyes fluttered open to see an ocean of sand Remind me to not get on Batman's bad side. It was night time and my head was pounding.

I stood up and looked around. My eyes stop on a boy in a Robin costume.

It wouldn't hurt if I " borrowed " his utility belt, would it?

Carefully I removed it. I rummaged through the pouches for anything useful. After taking what appeared to be ice bombs, I placed it by his side. (a/n: I don't know what their called. The little things he throws that covers a villain in ice.)

I decided to head north. I think in the distance I see Superboy. He bounds away.

Leaving behind... what appears to be Megan with long hair???

I am officially confused. I am pretty sure they liked each other a little, but what do I know.

I start running towards her. If the monkey hater is mad at her, I'm pretty sure he could do some serious damage.

" Megan are you alright?" I say as I draw nearer.

She jumps back. " Who are you?"

Sounds like Megan, dresses like Megan,  but doesn't remember me?

" That's cool. You've only known me for about three months. Go ahead and forget me." I exclaimed, sarcasm laced in my voice.

-----------------( time skip)----------------

We met Artemis and Wally. They were cute together. That is... when they aren't fighting.

We heard gunshots. I, being the idiot I am, shadow leaped behind a shoulder.

I hit a pressure point, and the guy collapsed.

------------------( short time skip)--------

After we hogtied them, we compared notes.

I heard Megan mutter something.

All four of us appeared in a place that seemed to be full of shattered images..?

Megan appeared in a flash of light.
" I brought you into my mind. If you allow me, I can connect our memories to make a whole. "

" You want to go through our private thoughts?" Artemis and I exclaimed.

" Sorry. It's just a lot can happen in six months. " I say. Who knows? Maybe I killed someone in that time frame.

" You want to hack our mind to give us our memories. Got it." Robin exclaimed.

" My minds all yours babe. Don't let it overwhelm you."

" Why isn't anyone just whelmed? " I questioned.

Robin grabbed my hand. " It's ok. I'll be right here."

-----------( time skip brought by magic ☄✨🦄)-----------------------------------

" Aqualad!" We all exclaimed simultaneously.

-----( time skip brought by laziness )---//////-------------------------

I shadow leaped Aqualad to the bio ship when everyone was trying Megan to come back.

I stumbled, but managed to find the medical supplies.

I put the iv tube in his arm. That should do it. I think I'll take a nap now....