Renegade's p.o.v: the first mission (edited)

( time skip brought by mission revealed)----------//------------
I waited in the bio ship. We were going to fight the injustice league.

Something about the Joker turning everyone into little kids.

I may have zoned out Batman while he was explaining. Whoops. I admit, not my smartest idea.

I feel Megan set up a mind link.

Every one linked?
Yes! We all replied.

Ok! Remember to not let the Joker hit you with the Ray! I hear Red Robin say telepathically.

Don't get hit by ray, got it! I replied, thankful that he was explaining.

Ok, Renegade and Super boy, distract them.

Blue Beetle and I will work on reversing the Ray and then destroying it.

Got it! Distraction is my middle name!
I yell, getting ready to do random violent stuff.

No killing!
Yeah, yeah. I'm an assassin, not a monster.

Come on SB, let's get destructive.

Don't call me that.He practically yells.

Yech, remind me not to get on your bad side.

You take right I'll take left? I question.

Fine. Don't get in my way.

What's his problem?

I can hear you! He glares at me.

Whoops!
Ok, we have arrived! Replied Megan.

I grinned, and unsheathed my swords. I didn't even bother with a line.

Let's get this thing rolling! I think, and jumped down. I landed without a sound.

Though I barely missed being squashed by Super boy.

Watch it! Are you trying to kill me! I yell angrily.

Stop arguing, you two! Concentrate on the mission!

Not my fault he has a death wish.

Take that back!

I stay silent and use my ninja skills to disappear. I follow the rest till I see the target.

" Be careful with that!" I hear yelling.

I sneak up behind them. I wait for the signal.

Now!
Gladly, I think.

I respond with throwing a batarang, narrowly missing Joker's head.

They turn in my direction, but don't spot me.

For dramatic effect, I add a cackle.

They try to shoot me with the Ray, but I avoid it by doing a backhand spring.

" Oh you again. When will you learn to stop?" Joker snarls, and a guy I believed is called Bane, charged.

I jump out of the way, and slash him with my sword. I might need backup.

Hi, can someone help me with Bane the gorilla? I ask, serving another blow to his shoulders.

Go for the tubes! I hear someone call out.

I got this. I block another punch, and send a vital blow to his kneecap.

As he howls in pain, and I make a risky move. I jump onto the gorilla of a human's back, clinging onto for dear life.

I cut at the tubes, trying to avoid his fists . I feel him weaken beneath me.

Look out! I hear and I just have enough time to jump off, before a blast of light starts chasing me.

I know I probably look crazy, but I don't want to get hit.

Get to the Ray already! I'm probably going down soon! I mentally yell.

The henchmen corner me, and before I know it, I've been hit by the ray.

I can't help it. Now I want their blood. I charge. I start slashing the Joker into a million pieces.

It takes Super boy to drag me off of the Joker.

If I die, it's all going to Robin.
Then all goes dark.