Fifty

Hannah Dolan
"Thankyou again." I said hugging Lisa.

"Awh, we're going to miss you guys." Lisa said turning around to give Lucas a hug.

"Let me say goodbye to my beautiful niece!" Cameron cooed.

"We need to go now." Ethan said saying his final goodbyes.

We all waved goodbye before walking into the airport and to our gate.

@hannahdolan - thankyou Jersey, you did us good 💕💕

2.3 million likes | 800,000 comments

***
"HOME SWEET HOME!" Grayson yelled as we walked into our house - he jumped onto the sofa with Ava in her arms. She began to giggle loudly.

"Happy?" I asked sarcastically whilst laughing as I leant against the wall.

"Very." Grayson replied smirking. He put Ava down on her play mat before going back out to the car to bring our suitcases in.

"You're daddy's crazy, isn't he?" I laughed, asking Ava.

"I heard that!" Grayson yelled from the front door. I burst out laughing.

"I think someone's a bit sleepy." I said as I picked Ava up and took her into our room to change her clothes. I quickly ran to the toilet, and when I came back she was already asleep.

@hannahdolan

"Hey babe, where do you want me to put these?" Grayson said storming into the room with the suitcases

"Shhhhhh!" I whisper-shouted at him.

"What?" He asked before glancing over at the bed, "oh, oops. Where do you want these?" He whispered.

"Over there's fine I guess." I replied chuckling quietly at him.

"She's so cute." Grayson cooed at Ava as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissing my cheek.

"I know." I replied smiling down at her.