Twenty Nine

*2 weeks later*

Hannah Dolan
"Morning beautiful" Grayson said as I made my way into the kitchen. "Hey," I replied tiredly, slumping into a seat by the counter. I looked over to see Grayson stirring something in a bowl, "what are you doing?" I asked, "making pancakes" he said cheerily, turning to face me and smiling, "you can help me flip them if you want."

***
2 hours later

"Hey babe, Ethan just asked if we wanted to go for a walk with him and Lucas. Emma is out of town today." Grayson asked me, sitting down on the couch next to me. "Sure, just not too long." I replied whilst turning the TV off. "Okay. Let's go." He said enthusiastically, jumping off of the couch to help me up.

Ever since Grayson saw that Baby A is due tomorrow on the calendar he's been in such a good mood. I love seeing him like this.

***
the walk

"Hey, can you take Lucas a minute while I take this pic for Gray?" Ethan asks rolling the pram over to me. "Hey Lucas." I say in my baby voice, tickling his cheek, he just giggles and snuggles up with his teddy bear that me and Gray got him when he was born. "Why do you need a picture in front of a big tree?" I shout over to Grayson, he just rolls his eyes before taking the phone from Ethan. "I would be totally mad at you for that if you weren't with Lucas." He says chuckling and hugging me from behind. "You two look really cute like that, and with Lucas in the pram." Ethan says whilst taking a picture of us.

Ethan shows us the picture and it just makes me smile. I can't believe me and Gray are going to be parents within a few days, hopefully if everything goes right.

We soon reach the end of the footpath and return to the car park. We say our goodbyes before we head back to the house.

***
back at the house

"Gray, can we order spicy food? I heard it helps to induce labour." I say, picking up an Indian menu from the pile of takeaway menus on the coffee table. "Sure, I mean I was going to suggest we order curry anyway." He replies.

Our food soon arrives and we eat it while watching the new Ace Family video on the TV. Me and Austin recently found out that we were step-siblings out of nowhere, his dad just told him. I've always watched their YouTube videos before because me and Austin have always been close but we were shocked when we found out.

"I miss them." I say quietly whilst looking up at the TV. "I know you do." Grayson says rubbing my back and kissing my forehead, "they can always come visit us when we have our baby." He suggests. I immediately nod and text Austin. I mean, we were going to let them know when I went into labour anyway, but he's going to be really excited and happy that we want them to come visit when Baby A is here.

"I'm starting to get really nervous now. Like, what if the birth doesn't go to plan, what if I don't go into labour soon and I'm overdue, or what if—" I start to panic. "Hannah. Stop." Grayson holds my hand in his, "everything is going to go plan. Stop worrying okay. As long as I'm next to you, everything will be okay. I love you." He says. "I love you too."

My Future Family {G.B.D}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara