Thirty One

Grayson Dolan
I'm driving as fast as I can down the busy LA roads. Like come on, it's 4am, why are the roads still busy? I'm trying to keep calm as I know that it will help Hannah if I'm calm, but I'm honestly just super nervous because we're both going to be parents really, really soon.

"Are we nearly there?" Hannah asks in-between contractions. "Just pulling up to park." I say rubbing her thigh before I press the button on the machine for a ticket. I quickly park before helping Hannah out of the car, and pulling the camera out.

"So just a quick update. We've just made it to the hospital and we're about to check in." I say enthusiastically before kissing Hannah lightly on the forehead. "Finally." She says sarcastically, with a little giggle.

Hannah Dolan
We soon make it up to the labour and delivery ward. "Hi." I say to the lady at the desk. "I think I'm in labour because my waters broke just over an hour ago, and I've been having what I think are contractions every 4 minutes." I say quickly. "Okay, we'll get you into a room for you to be checked over with a doctor, and if they think you're ready then we'll move you into a delivery room." I nod and then look at Grayson who is stood behind me, rubbing my back. "So, could I just get a few details." The lady continues.

***

We finally make it into the first room and we're just waiting for the doctor to come in and check me over.

"We're currently in this room," Grayson says showing the room to the camera, "and we're just waiting for the doctor to come in and check over Hannah to see if we can go into the delivery room or not." He continues. "I think we will be." I say, Grayson agreeing. "That hospital gown is very trendy by the way." Grayson says laughing to himself. "I'll have you know that it is actually very comfortable." I reply in a posh voice, but also sarcastic. "Thank God she's still her normal self." Grayson says to the camera, chuckling at himself.

And just then the doctor comes in and does multiple checks before telling us that he's going to take us to a delivery room due to me already being 4 centimetres dilated. I just hope everything goes to plan ...