Forty Five

Hannah Dolan

***one week later***

"Hannah...." Grayson lightly shook me. "You need to wake up babe."

"Whaaatttt?" I said slowly, still half-asleep.

"We need to leave in an hour, come on." He said gently. "I'll get Ava ready, you just focus on yourself."

"Okayyyyy." I said slowly, again. I smacked my face with the palm of my hand to wake myself up before pulling the covers off of my body.

Today we're flying out to New Jersey with Ethan, Emma and Lucas because the twins are going to be filming a documentary about their Dad for the next 3 weeks.

I quickly up on some mascara, lip gloss and did my brows naturally. I then put on some trousers and one of Grayson's jumpers, but it looked like it was mine ;).

 I then put on some trousers and one of Grayson's jumpers, but it looked like it was mine ;)

"Are you ready babe?" Grayson shouted from the front door.

"Just coming." I shouted back. I quickly picked up my little Louis V bag and walking to the front door. "Have you got everything?" I asked.

"I've still got my suitcase, yours and Ava's little one to put in the uber. Is that it?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I've got her diapers, binky and blanket in my bag." I said, taking Ava from his arms so he could load the car. "Are you excited to go and see your Grandma and Aunty Cam?" I said in my baby voice, rubbing Ava's face. Although she still can't talk, me and Gray always talk to her.

***

Ava slept the whole way to the airport, and she's still asleep in my arms now whilst we're waiting for Ethan, Emma and Lucas to arrive through security. We decided that this would be the best place to meet.

I looked up to see Lucas running over to us, and Emma trying to catch up behind him whilst Ethan casually wheeled the suitcases along on the trolley.

"Hey buddy!" Grayson said hugging him.

"Hey—how—you?" Emma said between breaths.

"I'm good thanks, but it seems like you've brought a little runner with you." I chuckled.

"Yep." She rolled her eyes. "Awhhhh, Ava's sleeping."

"Yeah, she slept the whole way up here." I laughed.

"I don't know how that's even possible." Emma laughed, rubbing Ava's cheek.

"Shall we go then?" Grayson asked us as me and Emma trailed behind the boys. Both Ethan and Grayson were pushing suitcase trolleys, and Lucas was sat on the edge of Grayson's.

Before we actually went on the plane, the twins wanted to get a little family picture ... so we did ...

(Can you like imagine Hannah holding Ava next to Grayson and Emma holding Lucas next to Ethan or something? 😂😅)

"Is this Ava's first plane ride?" Emma asked leaning over as we sat down in our seats.

"Yep. I have no idea how it's going to go." I replied biting my lip.

" I replied biting my lip

"Shhhhhhh." Grayson said cooing Ava as he hugged her whilst we took off. She's crying because she doesn't like it, and it's really sad seeing her cry, especially because she doesn't do it very often.

As soon as we were in the air Ava was fine. I think it was just the shock.

Lucas is now showing Grayson the games on his tablet, and Ethan is playing with Ava. Me and Emma are just talking about what we're going to do in New Jersey whilst the boys are filming.

"We could always go down to a park and take some cute pics of Ava and Lucas." Emma suggested.

"I'd love that! We should get some with them with Lisa and Cameron too seen as they don't see each other often." I replied.

Emma nodded and we continued chatting until we were about to land. Lucas was sat on Emma's lap whilst Grayson had his arms around Ava, trying to keep her calm.

I wonder what this trip has in store for us ...