Twenty Two

Hannah Dolan
Nervously, I open the front door before hearing the footsteps of a familiar friend jumping up at my ankles, it was Bella.

"Hey girl! I missed you!" I say as I put the box down on the floor so brush her fur, and scratch her tummy.

I motion Emma to come round into the living room, where we hear Grayson, Ethan, and Lucas giggling away.

"Hey." I say, causing the boys to turn to look at us. Emma goes up to Ethan, hugging him before kissing Lucas on the forehead. I make my way over to Grayson, giving him a quick peck on the lips before saying, "I have something for you," as I hand him the shoe box.

"You really shouldn't have!" Grayson replies. By this time, both Ethan and Emma are watching him open the box with me, with Lucas in Ethan's arms.

"Open it!" I say, I can't wait any longer.

Grayson Dolan
Hannah has just handed me what looks like a new pair of shoes in their box - I mean we buy each other little gifts here and there, but she only brought me something last week, I really don't deserve this.

"Open it!" Hannah says - I can tell she's really excited for me to open the box, and I can tell that Emma is too.

I slowly open the box, to find rocks and what looks like a ... a ... pregnancy test!? Wait, let me look again ... it can't be ... she's can't be ... we can't be ...

"ARE YOU PREGNANT!?" I squeal to Hannah. She nods, and I pull her in for a hug before I wipe away a few of tears from her cheeks. "I'm going to be a dad? A dad ... to a child?" I ask, half reassuring myself at the same time.

"Yes, babe!" She says excitedly.

"Congrats guys!" Ethan says, hugging Hannah before pulling me in for a big one.

"You should have seen Hannah's reaction when she turned the stick over, it was priceless!" Emma shouts.

"I can only imagine." I chuckle to myself.

I'm going to be a dad ... a freaking DAD!!!

Author's Note:
Hey 👋🏻 I'm so sorry that the last few chapters have been so short! I'm planning on the next few being a lot longer! I hope you're enjoying the story so far, hopefully anyway!