Nine

*Don't have to watch the video above, this chapter is just based on it*

Hannah Raine
Yesterday was a pretty busy day, and I was looking forward to a nice lie in ... but I ended up waking up at 7am. With that, I gave Bella her food and some water, and did a work out in the gym. I honestly think I needed that, due to all the rubbish I've been eating recently. Anyway, when I woke up, Grayson had left a note of my bedside table;

Hannah,
I've left early to pick Cameron up from the airport. We'll be back around 10, as I'm picking Ethan up on the way back. Also, don't forget to make those signs for the video we're doing! I'll see you when we get back, love you!
Grayson <3

I totally forgot that Cameron was coming over when I decided to go to the gym, so as soon as I finished my workout, I quickly showered and got dressed. I put on some blue, ripped, boyfriend jeans, with an oversized tan jumper, and my black vans. I left my hair in its natural waves, and did some quick natural makeup. I grabbed some paper from the office and the lollipop sticks in the kitchen. I made the signs for the video, and just as I put them down next to the camera, Grayson, Ethan, and Cameron walked in.

Bella ran straight up to the door, and I followed behind her. "Hello! You're so cute!" Cameron screamed with excitement. "Hey Han!" Ethan said, giving me a quick side hug. "Morning." Grayson gave me a quick peck on the cheek and gave me a big hug, and when I say a big hug, I mean a big hug! "Hey Hannah! Long time, no see!" She ran over to me and gave me a long hug. "Missed you!" I said breaking up the hug, "me too!"

With that, we all went and sat in the living room. Bella was jumping all over the place because Cameron was here. She loves new guests! "You made these?" Grayson said holding up the signs, I could tell he was impressed, "yeah!?" I said. "They're so good!" He smiled at me, I just smiled back. Cameron was soon to make a comment, "if one of the boys would have made them, no  would be able to read them." We both laughed, but the boys didn't. They just looked at each other, grinned, and tackled Cameron on the couch. I ran over, trying to get Cameron out, but it just backfired. Grayson picked me up and tackled me on the couch too.

*SKIP TO THE VIDEO*

"We're back!" Both the boys screamed in sync. Me and Cameron were just crouched down behind the purple couch waiting for our queue. "And we have Hannah with us again!" Grayson said very enthusiastically. I jumped up and over the couch, and sat next to Grayson. "And we also have our sister Cameron." Ethan said in a very unenthusiastic way. Cameron stood up and just walked around the couch, to then sit down next to Ethan. I kind of felt bad that the boys weren't very enthusiastic when Cameron was in their videos, but it's just a long-term, inside joke that they have.

The video was explained and we started. We had to say a never have I ever that we haven't done, and everyone else would hold up their signs depending on whether they've done it or not.

"Never have I ever, cut my face or head open." Ethan said. Cameron, Grayson and I both held our signs up, saying that we have, and Ethan was the only one who hadn't. We had to explain what happened to each of us. To be completely honest, my scar is pretty obvious, it's in the middle of my left cheek. Luckily it can be half covered up with my makeup.

"Never have I ever done pushups before this video so that my muscles look good in my tank top." Grayson said chuckling as he said it. Ethan's face went bright red. Obviously, he was the only one who had ever done that, and he denied it, but Grayson said the camera was filming when he was doing it so he said he'd put the clip in when he edits the video.

"Never have I ever caused one of my siblings to get stitches." Cameron was sure she hadn't, but then Grayson explained the burrito trampoline story, and it completely backfired on her. However, the word 'siblings' made me think about my sister, and how much I missed her. But I'm pretty sure Grayson caught onto it as he held my hand out of view of the camera, and squeezed it tightly before letting go. He looked at me and smiled. He knows that if he starts to ask if I'm okay, I'll get more upset, so a smile and a hand squeeze is enough for me. It made me feel so much better, and we just continued with the video.

"Okay, ummmm. Never have I ever fallen on stage." I started to laugh really hard as soon as I remembered a story from tour, which I had to tell. Both Ethan and Grayson committed to doing it, and Cameron was asking for the story but they wouldn't tell her, so of course I had to step in. "I'll tell you!" Both the boys gave me the evils but I didn't take it. "So?" I could tell that she really wanted to know. "So when we were on tour, the 'Love Yourself' tour we've just done, the boys we're doing a challenge which required water. They had to see who could hold a cup of water on their head for the longest," both Ethan and Grayson were holding their head in their hands, but it's too funny not to share. " They did the challenge and obviously there was water on the floor for the rest of their set. They carried on and went to so the twin challenge, where they tied their shoe laces together. Ethan slipped on a wet patch, he went flying, but because they were tied together, Gray got dragged down too. They both landed flat on their face, and Emma caught the whole thing on video!" Me and Cameron were laughing so hard, and the boys' faces were bright red.

We continued with the video until we had had enough, and so see decided to wrap it up. "So make sure you press that subscribe button, and like this video if you enjoyed it! We'll see you next Tuesday!" We all looked at each other and smiled, and in unison we all shouted, "PEACE!!!!!!!!"