Fifteen

Hannah Raine
Wow. Okay. Today is the day. Today is the day that I give myself over to the love of my life. Am I ready? No, not really, but it's okay. I love Grayson, and that's all that matters.

All of my bridesmaids are in my hotel room getting ready. I have Lisa, Emma, Cameron, and my two school best friends, Hailey and Freya here too. All of their hair and makeup is done and they've just put on their dresses. They are beautiful. They are that lovely light pink colour and their hair is up in a loose twisted bun. They all look stunning.

They sat there watching me get my hair and makeup done, laughing and just chatting really.

"Here, this is for you." Emma said handing me an envelope. I was still getting my hair done so I had to carefully lean forward.

On the front it said 'To My Future Wife'. I'm guessing it's from Grayson. I opened it and it was a letter to me. My heart instantly dropped.

"Shall I read it out loud?" They all nodded and told me to. Here goes nothing.

"Hannah. I'm guessing that right now you're sitting down getting her hair and makeup done, hours away from from joking me in becoming husband and wife forever. I can't help but think over everything, the good and the bad, that has gotten us to this exact moment. We've had so many adventures together and today is definitely the biggest one yet. I can't wait for the other adventures that lie ahead of us. I can't wait to start a family with you and watch our kids start families of their own. I love you more and more everyday, so much sometimes that I think my heart will explode. And to think that this all started because Ethan and Emma set us up. - Your Future Husband." I tried so hard not to cry but I didn't want to ruin my perfect makeup. I heard a few awhs, and that's when I realised that this is real.

It was time to put my dress on. I went into the walk-in-wardrobe and put it in. One turn, and then I looked at myself in the mirror. I had loose curls in my hair with bold, but not too bold makeup on.

"I'm done!" I shouted. Lisa, Cameron, and Emma ran in to see me.

"You look beautiful Hannah!" Lisa said as she picked up my veil from the stool, placing it gently onto my head.

"You really do!" Cameron said in agreement.

"Grayson is going to be in awe." Emma said, with them all nodding.

This is it ...

Grayson Dolan
Me, Ethan, Cameron Dallas, Jack Dail, and Aaron Carpenter were sat talking in my hotel room. I haven't seen Cameron, Jack and Aaron for a while but they're still really close to me, enough to be my groomsmen.

"So who are you guys walking down the isle with?" I asked, just being my nervous-self.

"You're bride." Ethan said sarcastically because he knew that I already knew that.

"Hailey" Cameron said.

"Cameron" Jack said.

"Freya" Aaron said.

"And Emma is walking down first." I said. Everyone nodded.

"Bro. I know you're nervous but you don't need to be, unless you don't really love Hannah." Ethan said patting me in the back. He sent us all into laughter.

"Yes, of course I love her!" I said between laughs.

"Good. Then take this." He said hanging me an envelope. I said 'To My Love' on the front. I opened it up to see that is was from Hannah.

"Read it out loud bro!" Ethan shouted.

"Okay", here goes nothing ...

"Grayson. You are my love, my light, and my future. I can't imagine marrying anyone other than you, and as we come together on this day, I feel 100% confident in the love that we share. There's no one else on earth that I'd rather share my life with, and I'm so excited to be your wife. I have no doubts. I've known since the first time you kissed me that you were going to be mine forever. You are my one true love. Love, Your Future Wife xx". I didn't realise I was crying slightly until I reached the end of the letter. It was so beautiful, and I can't another hour!

"We best get going then." I said standing up from my chair, wiping my tears from my cheeks. We all piled out and got into the limo that was outside. The whole way there I didn't say a word, I was just thinking about Hannah, and what our future holds for us.

As soon as we got to the fancy hotel, where the wedding was being held, everyone was already in their seats waiting and talking. I was greeted by the pastor that is going to take the ceremony, and he walked alongside me as we walked down the isle to the front, quickly going through everything.

Half and hour passed and it was time to start the ceremony. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen walked down the isle, and my head turned to the door when I heard the instrumental version of "A Thousand Years" come on. Everyone stood up from their seats and watched as Hannah came to the door. She was stunning. Her hair was is beautiful loose curls, her makeup was more on the natural side, and her dress. Her dress was the most beautiful, white, lace-sleeved dress I have ever seen. I watched in awe as she walked down the isle next to my brother and best-friend. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, but I managed to wipe it away before Ethan handed her over to me.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the marriage of Grayson Bailey Dolan, and Hannah Rose Raine." The pastor continued to talk, but I think I must have zoned out because it soon came to the part where we had to read out vows. I turned to Hannah as she started to read her's.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan. My best friend. My brightest light. My husband from this day forward. You are the greatest, most loving man I have ever met. You've taught me peace and charity, strength and integrity. The beautiful bliss of life's simple joys. You've shown me what it means to be good and true. What it's like to wake up each day, with faith and hope, and a fearless, grateful spirit. I love you for so many reasons, but I love you most for your heart - your true and kind and open, compassionate heart. Our love has always felt both incredible and inevitable. A miracle that's meant to be. And my most cherished blessing, is to know that I am yours. Today, surrounded by the ones we love, I vow to honour, inspire and respect you for the rest of our days. I'm yours, Grayson, forever and always. All that I am now, and all that I'll ever be. I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan." I was crying a few tears, but Hannah was drying them for me as she read her vows. The pastor told me that it was now my turn to read my vows. Ethan handed me a piece of paper, and I began to read mine.

"Hannah Rose Raine. I tell you this every day, but what better day to repeat it than today. You are the love of my life. You are my best friend, my lover, my inspiration. You make every day better, and you make me better. I promise to love you unconditionally through sickness and in health. I promise to accomplish one of the greatest wishes that any human could ever wish - to tell you how much I love you for the rest of our lives. I promise that as we adventure through the rest of our lives together, and build up a loving family, I'll always be by your side loving you. I will always put you first, and give you my absolute best for the rest of my days. I love you Hannah Rose Raine." I wipes a tear from her face and took her hands.

We exchanged rings and stared in each other's eyes.

"And from this day forward, Grayson Bailey Dolan is now the husband of Hannah Rose Dolan. You may kiss the bride." And with that, I pulled Hannah into a passionate kiss before looking back at our audience who were cheering and clapping. We started to walk down the isle when Hannah turned to me.

"Hey, Mr Dolan" She said with a smirk.

"Hey, Mrs Dolan"