Seven

Grayson Dolan

Let's just say that last night was ... well ... eventful. I turned over to see my beautiful fiance led next to me. Damn, she looked cute when she was asleep. As much as I wanted to stay and lie next to her, I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. Today, I am going to surprise her with something she's always wanted. So, I wanted to kick the day off to a good start.

Slowly, and quietly, I got out of bed, and crept to the kitchen. I cooked her her favourite! Pancakes, with maple syrup and smoked bacon. Thank goodness we had the ingredients, I don't know what I would have made if we didn't. I tip-toed into our bedroom. As soon as I got to the side of the bed, Hannah started to wake up. "Good morning." I quietly whispered. "Hey." I handed her the tray, "here, take this. I made your favourite!" She had a massive smile on her face, "thankyou." I sat down on the bed next to her. "So, I'm meeting up with Ethan this morning. I'll be back this afternoon?" She frowned at me and continued eating her breakfast. "Hey, me, you and Ethan are still filming the video for our channel later, remember?" She smiled at the thought of remembering. "I'll see you later," - I gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked towards the door. I grabbed my keys and went straight to my car. 

I drove to Ethan's house and honked the horn really loud. He came walking out of the door soon after, and jumped in the passenger's seat. "Hey bro, how you?" I asked him. It felt like he hadn't seen each other in a while. "Hey. I'm good, but with Emma leaving this morning, I'm feeling pretty lonely in the house." He looked down, I'm not going to lie. "I got you bro. I'm sure Hannah is feeling the same right now." His head shot up, "oh yeah, so we going to pick it up aren't we?" I nodded as I started to drive off of the driveway and up to the town centre. "Yeah, she's going to freak. I'm going to show her at the end of the video, like I was going to do with the proposal, before I changed my mind." "Cool." We drove into the centre and I payed the meter. We soon walked up to the place we were looking for, "dude, what if she doesn't like it?" I was beginning to think that this was a mistake. "Bro, she was talking about it all tour, and you've said she talks about it everyday at home!" Ethan was right, she's going to love it.

Hannah Raine

The boys had just got back and were setting up to film the video. This video is going to be where we all brought back items from tour that had a funny story behind it, basically like a story time video. "You ready?" I heard Grayson shout from the room. "Just coming!"

"We're back!" I jumped up in front of the camera and shouted, "so am I!" I don't think the boys were expecting me to come in this soon, but you know, I've got to make my entrance. We couldn't stop laughing for minutes. "Yes, that's right. We've each brought back items from tour that we can tell funny stories about to you guys." Ethan explained. I sat there smiling at the camera as they kept on explaining. "Okay, let me go first!" Grayson shouted. He was holding a paper bag with cut out holes for a mouth, nose, and eyes. He explained how we would run around backstage with these paper bag masks on to help calm our nerves down. It was really funny, so funny that I snorted really loud whilst laughing, causing us to start laughing even more. Ethan went next with a handful of photo booth strips. He explained how we spent about an hour in one photo booth, and how we ended up spending $50. He even showed the most embarrassing pics to the camera and Grayson promised to not blur them out whilst editing. It was finally my turn, and I was holding two of my gym bras and two pairs on my gym leggings. I explained how me and Emma made the twins wear these exact sets for one of the shows. I found it hilarious but clearly the boys didn't as much.

"So, this should be the end of the video, but we have a surprise for you Hannah!" Grayson said with a smile. Ethan left the room and came back in with a really nicely wrapped box. "This is a gift from me. Thankyou for letting me come on tour with you." He said as he handed me the box. They both looked at the camera and then back to me with huge smiles on their faces. I opened it and inside was a new camera. It was amazing. "It's one of those vintage cameras I've always wanted! Thankyou Ethan!" I screamed and gave him a massive hug.

 "It's one of those vintage cameras I've always wanted! Thankyou Ethan!" I screamed and gave him a massive hug

"Let me go and get mine. Ethan, you know what to do." He walked out of the room and it sounded like he went out to his car. "Here, let me put this blindfold on you!" I was really confused, but Ethan just smiled at me and put the blindfold over my eyes. I heard footsteps coming back into the room. "Thankyou for letting me come on tour on with you. It was amazing, and thankyou for saying yes to being my fiance. Here's a little something for you." He put something on my lap and took my blindfold off for me. I couldn't believe my eyes!

"It's a samoyed puppy! Thankyou, thankyou! I love it!" I said picking it up and hugging Grayson

"It's a samoyed puppy! Thankyou, thankyou! I love it!" I said picking it up and hugging Grayson. "Luckily, I'm not allergic to this breed of dog!" He said giving me a massive hug. "It's a female by the way!" I smiled even bigger. "Stay tuned into our social media to find out the name of our new puppy." Grayson said as he winked at the camera. "Ready?" Ethan said as we looked at us and then the camera. We all came in together, and I held up our new puppy, "PEACE!"