Eighteen

Hannah Dolan
"So we'll have to drive you out to it on our boat, but you'll need to grab a life jacket first from over there." The guy told us. We're finally here in the Maldives, and we're about to go to our water house for the week.

As we were walking over to the shelves of life jackets, Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist, making us have to walk side to side.

"How's my beautiful wife?" He asked, passing me a jacket.

"More like how's my handsome husband?" I said whilst giggling.

"You ready?" The boat driver shouted. We nodded and Grayson held my hand as he dragged me over to the boat.

It wasn't a long boat ride as he was driving quite quickly. We passed many water houses, before we started to go towards the biggest one, which was further away.

"Is this ours?" I asked Grayson in shock.

"Only the best for you!" He said bringing me into a tight squeeze.

"It's beautiful!" I mumbled.

We soon pulled up by the ladder and Grayson climbed up so that I could pass him our suitcases

We soon pulled up by the ladder and Grayson climbed up so that I could pass him our suitcases. We thanked the driver because running into the house to explore.

"Woah! This is amazing Gray!" I shouted.

"I know! I didn't think it would be this good!" He replied whilst hugging me from behind. "Last one to the slide, and in the water, is a rotten egg!" He screamed.

I squealed before running outside on the deck, whilst Grayson decided to go through the bedroom upstairs. As I got to the top of the stairs, outside, he'd just opened the door that led to the little balcony.

"See ya later sucker!" I shouted as I went down the slide!

"Damn it!" Grayson shouted as he landed in the ocean after me.

I quickly climbed up the ladder and sat on one of the sun beds. I checked my phone and then Emma started to FaceTime me.

"Emma is calling!" I shouted, resulting in Grayson running up to say hi. "Hey Ems!" I said into the phone.

"Hey Hannah! How's the Maldives?" She asked.

"It's amazing!" Grayson said butting in.

"Hey Grayson!" Emma said.

"Wait, hey bro!" Ethan said, coming into view with little Lucas in his arms.

"How's Bella?" I asked. Ethan and Emma are taking care of her while we're away.

"She's fine! Just too cute!" Emma replied.

"That's good! Want a house tour?" I asked. Both Emma and Ethan agreed and me and Grayson showed them around. You could tell that they were really jealous as they only went to Paris for their honeymoon, which in my opinion, is still a really nice place to go! After giving them a house tour Lucas started to cry.

"Oh, I think someone's hungry." Ethan said looking at Emma.

"I'll call you back later." Emma said.

"Okay! Byeeeee!" I replied. I turned to look at Grayson, "I want a baby!" I whined. Grayson looked back at me, pouting his lips.

"Really?" He asked. I just nodded my head and pouted back. "Then lets go!" He shouted before taking my hand and pulling me upstairs. "You ready?" Grayson asked.

"Yes!" I replied.