40. •Δ New York Δ•

Welcome to New York - Taylor Swift

When we first dropped our bags on apartment floors...

Took our broken hearts, put them in a drawer...

Everybody here was someone else before...

And you can want who you want...

"Congratulations, Arianna." Ranveer said. When I came out of my room, wearing a dark green ankle length gown. We are going to attend Jenny and my graduation ceremony .I am all set to open both my restaurants . Jenny will be taking over 'Artoria' and I 'Arianna '.

The pictures mom and Daphne sent me of the restaurant looks majestic. Neither of us went back to America the past year. During our vacations we tend to explore Italy ,my Italian is perfetto and Jenny can talk enough to make people understand things now .

"Thank you." I smile sitting in the couch in front of him. Ranveer has been staying here for the past week and unlike other times ,I stayed and went for trips together with them .

" Mrs. Knight and Daphne are going crazy. They have also made my mom join their squad and even got an offer to renovate a Thai restaurant , but they refused, saying they next restaurant they will be doing is another of your restaurant chains ." He said proudly.

" Now you are pulling my leg." I chuckle my shaking my head in denial.

"I am not . Restaurant opening is two weeks from now . Are you excited because people in Network most definitely are."

" Terrified, would be more accurate but yes I feel more confident now ." I say ,nervously wringing my hand placed on my lap.

" That's the spirit , transfer some of that confidence to my girl . She kept babbling all night ." he said ,sarcastically and i rolled my eyes.

"Wait till you meet, Marco . He is from New Jersey . I asked him to come work for us in 'Arianna'...." Ranveer tensed at that . I realize my mistakes so I continued, "... he is 40 and wanted to do something different. If all things go right, he might join us there."