15. •Δ JenVeer Δ•

You Say - Lauren Daigle

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing

You say I am strong when I think I am weak

You say I am held when I am falling short

When I don't belong, oh You say that I am Yours And I believe

After the wedding, Axel and Arianna went home, receiving blessings from everyone for their happy and prosperous life ahead

After the wedding, Axel and Arianna went home, receiving blessings from everyone for their happy and prosperous life ahead. Jennifer and Arianna exchanged a series of 'one last hug', even though they were scheduled to meet for the weekend. And the Bells didn't even feign any kind of emotions, they were standing in a corner like they were guests, even they showed more emotions. Watching Axel and Arianna's great chemistry convinced them, It felt like a slap to the investors faces who had doubted them. They could picture the new couple paint the town red with their sizzling chemistry when the photos will make it to the media the next day. Few of them even tried to talk to Matthew but he scheduled the meeting for upcoming days, which was a noble thing to do. But Brandon Bell was not having it, he took them to a corner to arrange meetings for himself.

Axel and Arianna were in the limousine on their way to their penthouse. Arianna rested her head on Axel's shoulder and sighed in relief. Axel carefully traced the material of her dress. His finger trailed to Arianna's finger touching the emerald stone on her finger.

Arianna watched the ring more carefully, only now taking in its classic look."Is this?" Her eyes widen as she peers at him in shock.

"My mother's." Axel says quietly. Arianna gasps and pulls back to face him completely ."It's your Arianna, for forever." He speaks firmly.

A lone tear fell from her eye as she peers at the simple platinum band on Axel's finger.

"I..." She croaks, inhaling a sharp breath."I d-didn't have much b-budget." She stammered as her lips trembled in embarrassment.

Axel held her chin between his thumb and index finger, to make her look at him."It's beautiful because you got it for me and I'm going to keep it with me, forever." He says softly, kissing her forehead. Arianna hugged him, Axel placed a hand behind her knee and placed her legs on his lap. Arianna let him as she nestled her face in the crook of his neck. Axel unbuckled the straps on her high heels and squeezed her foot. Arianna moaned in relief, her feet were killing him. Axel smiled and shook his head and as he continues to massage her feet. Soon Arianna's breathing evened out, her body lax on top of him. Axel tilted his head to face her, kissed the top of her nose, and quietly said, "Mrs. Arianna knight."

*****

Jennifer was standing near the exit door, waiting for her ride to arrive. Ranveer was watching her from distance like a borderline creep. His parents have already left but not before watching their son hopelessly fall for the beautiful bridesmaid. They did not say anything then, saving the teasing game for the family dinner.