25. •Δ Ari Δ•

One Direction - Perfect

I might never be your knight in shining armor

I might never be the one you take home to mother

And I might never be the one who brings you flowers

" I have told you before , I don't want you around at this time

" I have told you before , I don't want you around at this time."

" Why because these poor citizens get scared of us ....??? Bullshit .! These fucking parasites make a show in the morning. And at night, they snort up the shit we sell through our kids ."

" What they do behind closed doors is not my problem . You're ruining the ambiance , Matteo ." Ari said calmly .

" Ambiance ..." Matteo snorted . " ... the tattoo parlor and the garage closed and suddenly , this place becomes holy. " Matteo chuckled ,mocking Ari .

"They did not close , their owners were caught selling drugs , those shops were a cover , I'm not gonna let your filthy hands in here ." Ari said coming on to Matteo's face .

" That's because that motherfucker Finley did not comply . Sooner or later we will break him . Every man has a price . And you better watch you mouth , little Vitali . We still respect your old man.Otherwise you would be six feet under already The moment we find out who tipped the cops ,we will forget your late father was our leader." Matteo spat and stormed off, slamming the door behind.

Ari sat behind the counter of the empty cafe. It does good business but every once in a while when the local MC gang ,which ran under Ari's father's reign until a year ago, the customers avoid the place. It sells the best Italian food . Arrigo inherited the place from his ancestors .His grandfather ran this place with his wife and had plans to pass the heritage .Their son ,Ari's father, had other plans however. During school time he started mingling with the wrong crowd, by the age of 22 he became their leader .He had an ' Old lady ' too, After his parents requests, he married her . She left her husband and two little boys and never came back . Armano, Arrigo's elder brother spent his time with his father . And Arrigo chose to help his grandma .