26. •Δ Ari + Brianna Δ•

Phosphorescent - Song for Zula

Some say love is a burning thing

That it makes a fiery ring

Oh but I know love as a fading thing

Just as fickle as a feather in a stream

Next morning, they were curled up in bed together

"You should go, Ari. It's time to open." She said groggily

"Do you want me to leave..???" he asked.

"Nope." She answered quickly.

"Then I'm not leaving.... How about..." he was saying but got cut off by a knock on the door.

"See, your loyal customers are ready to barge in for a cup of coffee." Brianna giggled.

"Wait here...." he aid in a serious tone. Ari picked a baseball bat. Before he opened the door. Brianna quickly wore last night's dress.

"Can I help you." She heard Ari say.

"Where's my sister ." 'Brandon..???'

"Who, I don't know..." Aria said.

"Bran, what are you doing here." Brianna said, staying behind Ari.

"There she is... I told you she was with him. " Julian said in accusatory tone.

"Let's go down and talk." She took her brother's hand and took him downstairs.
Marion was leaning to her car, enjoying the family drama unfold.

"That's it. I can't marry her. She's cheating on me. " Julian shouted, bouncing on his heels. His overacting was evident.

"Marry...???" Ari asked, puzzled.

"Yes, You rascal. You have been banging my fiance. I followed her last night." Julian shouted, a few passer by stopped to watch the drama but Ari's glare sacred them away. Julian was looking for a chance and he hit the jackpot when he decided to follow Brianna.

 "Is this true." He asked Brianna, sadly.

"It's not like that. " Brianna pleaded.

' Says every cheater.' Julian muttered, pretending to be heartbroken.

"Brandon, you tell him I did this for you." Brianna cried and begged her brother to speak the truth for once in his life. She can't leave Ari , She .. She loves him.

"I asked you if you agreed. If you didn't want to be with him You should have said something, Bri." Brandon said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You liar." Brianna screamed. She lunged at him but Ari pulled her back.