33. •Δ Revenge Δ•

X Ambassadors, Jamie N Commons - Jungle

Well it's too long living in the same old lives 

I feel too cold to live, too young to die 

Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose?

8 Months Ago

Liam Knight was coming back from inspecting a location . The place was a dump.Liam Thought he had found a diamond in the rough but he sensed wrong . Liam was angry with himself , last week his brother had closed a very important deal . That could have been his success . If he was not busy planning Axel's career's early demise , he would have been the one to close the deal .

He was so engrossed in his thoughts , he missed the turn . He kept driving around to ease his frustration . He pulled over his car to check the GPS . He was about to turn when he noticed a beautiful girl standing behind the counter of a cafe . She was talking to an elderly man . He sat on his car watching her . When the man left , there were a few people left inside . That was his turn . He walked inside , The girl gave him a smile ,he was sure she gave to every customer . But her smile dropped when she saw him ,Liam smirked . She was nervous , and he liked that . He was a bully and he wanted his prey to submit to him .

Liam kept checking her out. Hoping for her lash out or cry . But She stood her ground . He enjoyed that. When She asked for his name . He gave the one he always used in situations like this, 'AXel Knight .' This trick always worked . From calling a girl slut , When she refused to dance with him in the club or breaking a man's jaw when they tried to save the girl's honor . Gossip columns loved these news , Not even caring to double check the story and Axel's name made the news next day.

After he was satisfied checking her out, he asked for a coffee so she would turn around . He knew she was aware of his gaze on her ass . But she still stood the ground, fascinating, he thought. He loved breaking those who thought they were strong . But they always break , Sooner or later.