14. •Δ First Dance Δ•

I Get to Love You by Ruelle

One look at you

My whole life falls in line

I prayed for you

Before I called you mine

Oh I can't believe it's true sometimes

Arianna walked down the aisle, hands linked with her father

Arianna walked down the aisle, hands linked with her father. But she was looking at someone else, Axel noticed. As If he were the person walking with her. Axel's gaze directed from his father to Arianna and then to the way she was looking at. Mr. Finley. He was sitting with an old lady who did not look well, they both had happy tears in their eyes.

His gaze shifted toward Arianna again and then It clicked him, they were not just looking. It was like they were walking down the aisle as father and daughter together. Their eye contact did not break for a second.

And then there was Brandon, looking like he couldn't wait to leave his daughter's hand and just sit back and relax. So Axel did something Arianna was doing, He looked into Mr. Finley's eyes while taking Arianna's hands from her father, assuring him that he will always take care of her and Mr. Finley gave him a curt nod, that he better...

Arianna saw her future husband as he was just moving his gaze to her from Mr. Finley. Oh my God! She gasps. Arianna turned around to give one last look at the elderly couple, remembering the time when she assured them that everything is gonna be alright when she went to see them give them the wedding invitation.

Victoria was taking a rest in her room. Cancer was slowly taking over her soul, the couple tried everything but at last, they lost the battle and embraced fate. Victoria did not want to spend her last days in the hospital, so they moved everything to their house where she first arrived as a bride.

When Arianna gave Arthur her wedding invitation, he asked her one thing.
" Are you sure about this decision...???" He frowned at her, not being in the favor of her marriage at this young age, and to the man, her parents have chosen for her. She had told them, she was marrying as per her parent's wish. But he knew better.

"Yes, Mr. Finley. I am doing the right thing." She said, feeling guilty for lying to him, but it wasn't a complete lie she was indeed doing the right thing for her future and Axel was a nice guy.

*****

Soon the nuptials were over, the bride and groom promised to honor and respect each other. When the time came to kiss the bride Axel cupped her cheeks, tilted her mouth in the angle that hid her face from people sitting in the aisle. He kissed her on the corner of her mouth. Jenny saw that exchange and blushed crimson, Ranveer shifted his gaze so Jenny couldn't see him looking at her with dreamy eyes. Arianna peered at Axel in surprise, she kissed him back on his cheek astonishing him. The crowd cheered for the newlywed.