Chapter 49 - Blanket Fort Parties and Killing Spree's

Start from the beginning

"Ohh, killing with morals." Kol says.

"At least they'll put up a fight." Klaus adds.

"True it is rather boring if they don't fight back." Kai replies.

"And it gets repetitive." Tyler says.

"At least this will be fun." Damon says happily.

"No kids, see kids? Compel them, then take them somewhere safe but don't kill them. We have standards here gentlemen." I say as I find marcel in my contacts.

The phone rings "hello?" I hear on the other end.

"Hey Marcy, you're being forced to go to a Blanket Fort Party." I tell him.

"Stop calling me that" he says annoyed. Then he pauses and says "Wait, what? Why?" He asks confused.

"Because you've skipped to many. Be in Mystic Falls, Virginia at the Mikaelson Manson. Kay? Don't worry they won't try to kill you or I'll be throwing cast iron frying pans at them." I tell him happily.

"Fine, Fine. Lena." He says with a sigh. "I guess I could use a break anyways."

"Good, see ya soon!" I say happily.

John, Rebekah and Mason came down the stairs for breakfast. I was already making pancakes and bacon. I smile brightly at them "Good morning, Daddy, Mommy and Daddy two!"

"Elena. Good morning." John says with a small smile. "How was your night?"

"Wonderful, I helped save a man. I found out I have mates. We decided to have a Blanket fort party and we're making marcel attend since he's been skipping them." I tell him.

"Wait, Marcel? Isn't he dead?" Bekah asks confused.

"Nope, he was alive." I tell her.

"Who's Marcel?" Both John and Mason ask looking a bit jealous.

"My Ex and he's also my brother Klaus's adopted son." Rebekah says.

John and Mason growl "does he have to come?" John asks.

"It'll be fine. Everyone will be on their best behavior and besides Bekah is with both of you."I tell them.

"She's right, I'm with you two. We're mates and even if we haven't been together long I know I love you both very much." Rebekah says as she pecks them both on the cheek "I wouldn't even have our lovely daughter if it wasn't for you two."

"Awe, Mommy, you're so sweet!" I say happily as I kiss her on the cheek after I set down their plates.

I start setting out the rest of the plates for Klaus, Damon, Kol, Tyler and Kai. Everyone else is showing up in about two hours, except for Marcel who will be arriving here this afternoon.

"I need to get ready for the day gentlemen, Mommy and Daddies." I say, as I walk up the stairs quickly I hear Klaus and Kol saying "Hey mommy!"

After I get to the bathroom and get showered I realize that I don't have any clothes here. I open the bathroom door slightly and raise my voice slightly, they should be able to hear me right? Because of the whole vampire stuff. . ."I may not have any clothes here and I'd really like it if you'd politely supply me with a tank top or sweater and a pair of jeans please."

I close the door until I hear a knock and I see Rebekah. "Here sweetie, these should fit you well. We'll have to go shopping and get you clothes for when you stay the night."

"Oh no that's fine, I'll just order some online or something." I tell her with a shrug.

"But wouldn't you like to go shopping with me?" Rebekah asks with a pout.