Friday (Cashton)

Prompt: It was just a typical Friday, when all hell broke loose (ScaredSackless)

Era: 2017-18
*****
"Shit, shit, oh fuck, C-Calum I'm gonna come"

Ashton threw his head back and groaned loudly, fingers tightly tugging at Calums hair. Calum sped his thrusts up before both finally came, panting heavily as they came down from their highs.

"You were so good Ash"

"You too Cally"

Ashton mumbled softly, tightly wrapping himself around Calum. Calum pushed his sweaty curls back, tangling his legs with Ashton's before he pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You're so cute Ash"

"I'm also hungry, let's go make some spaghetti"

Calum shook his head and began laughing, but got up nonetheless, leading Ashton to the bathroom where they quickly washed off before heading downstairs. Luke's top half was hanging off the couch while he clutched an acoustic guitar and lazily played, Michael wrapped up in the chick flick on the TV and his pizza in his arms.

It was just a typical off day for them, and no one could've expected things to go the way they did.

After searching through the cupboards, Ashton declared with a frown that they had no spaghetti, and since Calum absolutely hated seeing that defeated pout, he immediately grabbed his docs and promised Ashton he'd return with spaghetti.

Ashton smiled softly and pressed a kiss to the side of Calums mouth, settling on the couch as his boyfriend headed towards the door.

"Hey, I'm heading to the grocery store, you guys want anything?"

"Ooh, I'm coming, I need cereal"

Luke and Calum were out the door within seconds, leaving Ashton and Michael to watch cheesy chick flicks while they waited. Ashton sighed contently, immensely grateful for everything, particularly his boyfriend.

He would do everything to make sure Calum was his, and wouldn't ever let him go.

But sometimes, life doesn't ask us before taking things.

Maybe 4 hours had passed, or it might've just been 30 minutes. Nonetheless, Ashton was now starting to worry, and wonder where the hell Calum had gone. Michael had long left, having had a date with Crystal, and Ashton had watched seemingly hundreds of movies in wait.

Calum was ok, he was just lonely.

Ashton tried reassuring himself, but he was suddenly cold and tired, forget spaghetti, he just wanted cuddles, particularly from Calum.

Ashton sighed and caught his lower lip between his teeth, stretching as he stood up and called Calum again, only to hear the long beep as it went to voicemail, calling Luke immediately after.

"Cally? Call me please"

"C-Calum, Babe, where are you?"

"Luke? You and Calum have been gone for a really long"

"Calum? I-please te-"

Ashton's latest voicemail was cut off when another incoming call interrupted, and he quickly attended the call seeing it from Michael.