Purple (Malum)

Prompt: Michael dyes his hair cotton candy pink and forces Calum to go blonde so they can playfully buy pastel things and be straight out of candy land (ScaredSackless)

Era: like 2014-15

Additional note: I made some changes to the prompt, I hope you still like it tho

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG
*****
"Yo, so I heard you have a crush on Ashton"

Luke rolled his eyes and took another long sip of his soda, rail of the balcony digging into his arm. Perhaps things were just a tinge more awkward since Calum had so causally brought it up, however Luke knew things weren't as simple as they'd been said.

"I wouldn't call it a crush"

"Bullshit. You know, it's not that hard. Just say it, right now. Scream it off of this balcony because he can't hear you and you'll get those feelings out"

Luke stuck his tongue out in Calums direction and screwed his eyes shut, leaning over and shrieking at the top of his lungs.

"Ashton fucking Irwin, I have a stupid crush on you and want nothing more than to kiss your beautiful ass face. I love you, you motherfucking shit nugget"

Luke took a breath and turned to Calum, Who was hunched over, laughing loudly, with tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

"What Cal? I did what you said"

"Not that idiot, look down"

Of course, there was Ashton halfway out of his car, frozen as he stared up at Luke, who only groaned, circle rimmed sunglasses slipping down his nose as his face dropped.

"I hate you Calum"

"Shut up and go down now, hurry"

Luke was quick to rush downstairs, and the profanities that left his mouth as Calum locked the door had Calum doubling over in laughter again.

"Calum? You alright?"

Michael's voice was slightly muffled, and as Calum walked into the bathroom, he saw Michael inside the cupboard, searching through the boxes of hair dye. There were quite a few, which Michael had drunkenly purchased not too long ago.

"Mike? What are you up to?"

"Wanna dye my hair pink. Like cotton candy, although I can't find any soft pink. Can we go to the drugstore?"

Calum nodded, and grabbed his jacket off of the couch, draping it over his shoulder and stopping Michael short.

"Let's jump the backyard fence"

"Oh, is this about Luke calling Ashton a shit nugget?"

Calum snorted and nodded, and the pair jumped the fence, with far more difficulty than they'd like to admit. Once they'd managed to successfully scale the fence and purchase boxes of hair dye, they ended up back in the bathroom.

"Can I dye your hair mike?"

"Fine, but grab some gloves"