Graduation/Summer Break-Tropical Island!!

Mari's POV:

      It was Luka's Graduation today so I was getting ready when I received a text from my mom.

Mom: Hey Sweety, remember our summer vacation we are going on? Well if you want you can bring a couple of your friends or just your boyfriend!!

Me: Really?? That is awesome, Thank You Mom!!

      After I finished my shower and got all prettified [Outfit on Top] I called Luka. "Hey, IcyBlues I'll see you during the ceremony and have some news to ask you after everything is over." I said as I could see the smirk forming on his lips. "Mmm. okay!! See you soon Beautiful!!" He chuckled and we threw in a kiss through the phone and hung up.

*@ Graduation Ceremony*

      As people were called I clapped softly, but as soon as Luka was called up I stood up, clapped louder, and whistled. I blushed when everyone looked at me smirking. I shyly sat back down and looked down; as the rest of people were called and got their diplomas and scholarships the Graduation Day came to an end.

      I was waiting outside for Luka to find me when I saw Kagami and Adrien. I walked over to them, "Hey, Kagami Congratulations on Graduating a year early!!" I said as I gave her and Adrien a hug. They hugged me back as Kagami said a Thank You. I smiled at them and just as I turned around I bumped straight into someone's chest.

     "Oh, I'm Sor..." I was cut off by familiar arms wrapping around me and a voice saying, "hey, Babes I see you rather Congrats Kagami then your own Boyfriend; now that's just cold hearted!!" He chuckles as I slap his arm playfully and kisses him as I pull him along.

      "Ha ha, very funny IcyBlues. Actually I was waiting for you but saw them and wanted to say hi with a Congrats to Kagami. ANYWAYS my family is going on Summer Vacation at a Tropical Island that my family own and was wondering if you wanted to tag along? Also as a Graduation present, and of course spending the whole summer with yours Truly??" I asked.

      "Also to see if Juleka and Rose wanted to tag along too??" I mumbled. I could feel his eyes on me as he intertwined our fingers together as we walked along the sidewalk towards his place. "Firstly, you look very Beautiful as always; also not going to lie, I wish you and I could spend the summer alone together without pestering sister and friends, but I would love to go with you and I can tolerate my sister this summer as long as we have a room away from her??" I giggled as he mentioned this and nodded to his terms.

      "Fine, I guess we could be alone together if that's what you really want," I tease him as he smirks. "As if you don't want the same thing Miss I Can't Be Without You," he mentions as the memory of me saying that floods my mind make me blush deeply. "ShhhhhhhuuuuuuSSSSHHHIIIIEEEE" I whispered-yelled.

      We finally made it back and Juleka Jumps out, "hey," she says in a monotone voice. I smiled at her as I asked her if she and Rose wanted to go to my family's Tropical Island. "Of course we want to come," Rose jumps into the conversation startling both Juleka and me. I giggled as we all agreed on everyone going.

      'I know you all think I must be crazy for not inviting Alya or Nino, but they already made plans to go somewhere over the summer together so I wasn't going to ask them' I say to the fellow readers.

Luka's POV:

      After we talk things over we decided to call it a night and pack for tomorrow's journey. "My divers here, but I'll have him pick your three up tomorrow morning," Mari said before giving me a passionate kiss Goodnight. I sigh as I say, "Wish you could stay but I know you need to pack and get a good night's rest, so Goodnight my Angel see you in the morning." I kissed her one last time before she walked out.