Morning Shower!!

A/N: I bet you're all not ready for this crazy ass chapter XD HEHEHEHEHE...

Luka's POV:

      It was 8:30 AM as me and Mari started to wake up. I check my phone as I see a message from both Nino and Adrien saying the same thing.

Nino: Hey, Dude are you and Mari up for a Triple Date with me, Alya, Adrien, and Kagami?

Adrien: Wake up, you up for a Triple Date?

Me [sent to both boys]: Sure, I just gotta make sure Mari is up for it send details and we'll meet you there.

      After I sent the messages, I glanced at Mari, who was smiling at me and nodding as she got up to head in the shower while getting her outfit and placing it on the bed first.

Mari's POV:

      I heard both of our phones go off, so I checked my messages seeing Two, one from Alya and the other from Kagami.

Alya: Hey, girl you and your man up for a Triple Date with me, Nino, Kagami, and Adrien? It's gonna be epic!!

Kagami: Good Morning Marinette, would you and Luka be up for a Triple Date with Alya, Nino, Adrien, and I?

      I read the messages as I sent back a quick message basically saying yes and send details.

      I got up after smiling at Luka and grabbing clothes placing them on the bed and headed towards the shower. I look at Luka, 'is it too soon for us to shower together?' I think to myself as Luka looks at me as if he could read my mind.

      "If you feel comfortable with me taking a shower with you then I don't mind. I promise to behave and respect your boundaries," he said while smirking.

      I blush and slam the door shut and calm down. I open the door and walk over to Luka and grab his hand while pulling him into the bathroom with me. "I guess we could shower together." I turn on the hot water for our shower.

      He looks at me, shocked, "you're serious?" I smirked as I took off my shirt. I can feel his eyes on me as I started to take off my shorts, "you gonna stand their lurking, or are you gonna strip down as well?" I pull on his shirt as I'm in just my panties standing very close to him.

A/N: WARNING ALERT --- NOT TOO GRAPHIC DETAILING BUT SOME NAUGHTY THINGS WILL HAPPEN VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.. SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER FROM HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT... RATED M FOR MATURE AUDIENCE!!

Luka's POV [AGAIN]:

      I strip down as she finishes striping and we hop into the shower together as the hot water washes over our body.

      I look her up and down blushing softly and feel myself getting turned on just by watching her wash her body and hair. I bite my lip to hold back a groan as I slide up behind her and start to wash her back.

      She leans back against me as she wraps my arms around her, she says, "Little excited are we." She giggles and turns around to face me; she leans up and kisses me deeply as I kiss back resting my hands on her ass.

      I groan into the kiss but ended up pulling away. "Sorry I didn't mean to get this way, you just looked so good I couldn't control myself." She steps closer as she slowly goes down to her knees, "I could help you with this BIG situation," she smirked devilishly at me.

      I looked into her eyes for any signs of regret but saw none, so I moved closer to her and put my hands on her head and slowly pushed it towards my buddy.

      She starts to kitten lick my tip, and then she goes down on me like she knew what she was doing. I was a groaning mess, "Shit, Babe, how are you so good at this?" I asked between my moaning and groaning as she pumps what she can't fit into her mouth. She just hums which sends vibration throughout my whole body it seemed like, and that is when I busted inside her mouth without any warning.

      "Shit my bad," I said but see she swallowed it all which makes me bite my lip hard as I pinned her up against the shower wall, "Mmm, your turn now little lady." She moans as I start to rub her thighs as I lift her up so I could give her pleasure.

Mari's POV [AGAIN]:

      When he picks me up onto his shoulders, he goes right to work, and I turned into this loud ass moaning chick who was begging him not to stop. I mean the way he moved his tongue and the way he was sucking, it's like he was a demon taking my soul.

      "Fuck, you sure you never have done this before yourself," I moan out as I grab his hair. I could feel his smile as he sucked harder on my clit. My breathing got out of control, and he knew I was about to cum when he put his finger inside me and started to finger me in just the right way.

      As I cum all over his face, I pull on his hair a little as I moan out his name. He puts me down as I cling onto him due to my legs shaking. We finished washing up, and he carries me out of the shower with a towel and into my room to get changed for our Triple Date!!