Alya's Introduction:

Name's Alya Césaire, I'm 16 and the schools Blogger that is a Junior. I know all the gossip on everyone's personal life. Especially when it comes to my Best Friend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, she needs to look elsewhere for a boyfriend because her crush found someone else.

      Ever since she found out he was with Kagami Tsurugi, she has changed drastically; maybe it's for the best because she looks fantastic either way. Little did we all know just how much this change will benefit her in the most romantic way possible.

      Anyways my Best Friend's are Marinette [, but you knew that], Juleka Couffaine and her Girlfriend Rose Lavillant. We have all been friends since we were all babies, but I soon found out that Juleka has an older Brother; who is the person to save my best friends heart from total blackness.

       I'm excited to meet this brother of Juleka's because for one Mari is my person, so I need to approve of him. I am her person as well, so when I got a boyfriend, she had to approve of him too.

      My Boyfriend is Nino Lahiffe, and we go to the same school OBVIOUSLY, and he is the love of my life we do everything together and the sleepovers Mmmmm... let's just say there very eventful..... Anyways Hun, your turn to introduce yourself...